UNICEF: Israel Violates the Rights of the Child

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell...
Aid to Israel is vital to the security interests of the United States. It ensures that one of America's closest allies has the tools it needs to survive in one of the world's toughest neighborhoods

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi...
I have always fought for the vital economic and military assistance that Israel needs--not only because it is in Israel's best interest, but because it is in America's interest

That doesn't answer my question: if izzyraelis are so fucking great, why you need a huge handout? You too embarrassed to answer? I understand.
They sucked all american money for war!
us-aid-to-israel.jpg

US daily Aid to iSSraelis and palestinians
usaid.gif

UNICEF: Israel Violates the Convention on the Rights of the Child

A statement by the UNICEF, issued on the 21st anniversary of the Geneva Convention to protect children's rights, accused Israel of failing to uphold international law and live up to its obligation to protect children, Quds Press reported on Monday.

In a report to mark International Children's Day, the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) warned Israel that it is in breach of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The report highlighted that Israel has no comprehensive strategy to protect the rights of the child and apply the Convention, and there is not a single government agency that deals with the issue of child protection appropriately.
UNICEF: Israel Violates the Convention on the Rights of the Child - International Middle East Media Center
in addition the children trafficking ring from east-Europe, there are about 7000 children in zionazis jails!

images

How many Muslim children are in jail across the Muslim world? I bet you alot more than are in Israel.

I really doubt :doubt:

$1 TRILLION wasted on Iraqi Muslims
$120 BILLION this year wasted on US aid to Muslims in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt and Jordan.

50 Prominent US Military Leaders In Letter To Obama...
Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests. As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the
Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by
those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military
research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military
training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police
and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation
with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism
practices and first response to terrorist attacks. Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared
threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East
and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across
wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security
policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and
executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible.
The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists
in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed
as a threat to global peace. In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would
be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.
"Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
Israelis invented fucking pigs in the ass.

Israeli invented the Pentium and Centrino microprocessors that saved Intel and that run most computers in the world.

Israel invented the Arrow Missile Defense System, one of the most advanced of its kind.

Israel invented more technology companies on the NASDAQ than any other country, except the US.

Canada invented apartheid of aboriginals.
"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

Israeli invented the Pentium and Centrino microprocessors that saved Intel and that run most computers in the world.

Israel invented the Arrow Missile Defense System, one of the most advanced of its kind.

Israel invented more technology companies on the NASDAQ than any other country, except the US.
I noticed that you didn't dispute the fact that izzyraelis invented fucking pigs in the ass. :clap2:

I noticed that you didn't dispute the fact that izzyraelis invented fucking pigs in the ass. :clap2:

they invented good stuff for christians
dildo-784046.JPG

Your Canada invented modern apartheid, psycho boy..

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

they invented good stuff for christians
dildo-784046.JPG

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back