Unhinged Van Jones: Obama would be thrown in Guantanamo if he "did half of what Trump did last week"

Van Jones and his investment in the "Green revolution" took a hit when Hillary lost. He's still very bitter about that. Many people lost the shot at some easy wealth when Hillary lost. Now they have to work and stuff.

You really think Trump-0 is going to stop the transition to better sources of fuel? That's just dumb. He can get in the way, as he has, and make it a little more difficult, but progress will continue.

No, he like me and most people want to see alternative fuels, we just want it done via the free market and private capital, not inefficient theft from taxpayers.

Earlier today when Trump was announcing the Tariffs he showed some model rockets during the cabinet meeting, and he said, "there are some very rich guys who just want to build rockets". The government is lending them the JFK site to launch, but they are putting up their own private money.

Trump than continued, pointing out one particular rocket model as saying, "that rocket is costing them $80M, if the government would have built it, it would have cost 40-50x more".

Precisely. He is harnessing the private market, and if you have some rich guys who want to do it, go for it. Whether rockets or alternative fuels.

Free market and private capitol? You mean like the oil industry was begun, and continues today?

When did I say I support tax payer money going to the oil industry?

Tax payer money is what made it possible for the oil industry to develop. Without massive cut outs, grants, and tax benefits it would have never developed anywhere near as quickly and fully as it did. Oil companies still enjoy many of those same original benefits that were given to their fledgling industry from the first. It was a lot like any other incentive program where our government invests money in industries that will help the country. The same thing as Solyndra, only the cash flow to the oil industry never stopped. You didn't think it all happened because of the free market and private capitol, do you?

Still hot for Ivanka, are you? You are obsessed with the woman, I'll give you that.

And this is typical leftist crap. Oil companies don't get shit. They just deduct their expenses like every other company because we tax corporate ... wait for it ... profits. Not corporate revenue.

Profit = revenue - expenses

See how that works? If just one leftist can learn one thing every day, it would increase the average knowledge of all of you.

You really think Trump-0 is going to stop the transition to better sources of fuel? That's just dumb. He can get in the way, as he has, and make it a little more difficult, but progress will continue.

No, he like me and most people want to see alternative fuels, we just want it done via the free market and private capital, not inefficient theft from taxpayers.

Earlier today when Trump was announcing the Tariffs he showed some model rockets during the cabinet meeting, and he said, "there are some very rich guys who just want to build rockets". The government is lending them the JFK site to launch, but they are putting up their own private money.

Trump than continued, pointing out one particular rocket model as saying, "that rocket is costing them $80M, if the government would have built it, it would have cost 40-50x more".

Precisely. He is harnessing the private market, and if you have some rich guys who want to do it, go for it. Whether rockets or alternative fuels.

Free market and private capitol? You mean like the oil industry was begun, and continues today?

Tax payer money is what made it possible for the oil industry to develop. Without massive cut outs, grants, and tax benefits it would have never developed anywhere near as quickly and fully as it did. Oil companies still enjoy many of those same original benefits that were given to their fledgling industry from the first. It was a lot like any other incentive program where our government invests money in industries that will help the country. The same thing as Solyndra, only the cash flow to the oil industry never stopped. You didn't think it all happened because of the free market and private capitol, do you?

Still hot for Ivanka, are you? You are obsessed with the woman, I'll give you that.

And this is typical leftist crap. Oil companies don't get shit. They just deduct their expenses like every other company because we tax corporate ... wait for it ... profits. Not corporate revenue.

See how that works? If just one leftist can learn one thing every day, it would increase the average knowledge of all of you.

You're getting there. Yes, they deduct expenses. Did you know that the fines and penalties assessed on the Deep Water Horizon and the payments made to settle the law suits from the grieving families who lost loved ones due to the oil company's negligence, were also deducted as regular business expense? There is no way for them to lose money. Made a bad business deal? Write it off. Intentionally ignore safety rules, and kill a bunch of employees? Write it off.

You're getting there. Yes, they deduct expenses. Did you know that the fines and penalties assessed on the Deep Water Horizon and the payments made to settle the law suits from the grieving families who lost loved ones due to the oil company's negligence, were also deducted as regular business expense? There is no way for them to lose money. Made a bad business deal? Write it off. Intentionally ignore safety rules, and kill a bunch of employees? Write it off.

So you understand they are paying taxes on income not revenue, but you don't understand that.

BTW, how are you aching loins for Trump's daughter going? That is so hysterical

So you understand they are paying taxes on income not revenue, but you don't understand that.

BTW, how are you aching loins for Trump's daughter going? That is so hysterical

I understand they are able to deduct the cost of their criminal wrong doing from their income. Are you allowed to deduct your cost of speeding tickets, fines, or liability judgments against you from your taxes?
I guess she is pretty, but I don't have any particular desire for her. She proudly exposed her titties with no effort to cover them all the way down that model's runway and back. Why should you be bothered that I point that out with my avi ?

Forum List

Back