UNHINGED! Exposing Liberals Gone Wild

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
UNHINGED: THE MUGSHOT COLLECTION
By MICHELLE MALKIN

...I'll probably have to say this a million times, and those predisposed to attack the book (without reading it, natch) will ignore it, but I do not argue that we on the Right have never gone overboard in political word or deed. The book is about turning MSM conventional wisdom on its head and showing that the standard caricature of conservatives as angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone crackpots is a much better description of today's unhinged liberals than of us...

This link is a must view. Such wonderful people those liberals...
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm

Critics will argue that these fine folks do not represent mainstream liberalism and that Republicans are just as bad.

But as I note in the book:

It’s not Republicans taking chainsaws to Democrat campaign signs and running down political opponents with their cars. It’s not conservatives burning Democrats in effigy, defacing war memorials, and supporting the fragging of American troops. And it’s not conservatives producing a bullet-riddled bumper crop of assassination-themed musicals, books and collectible stamps.

It’s not a Republican who invoked Pol Pot and Nazis and Soviet gulag operators when discussing American troops at Guantanamo Bay. That was Democrat Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois, who kept his Senate Minority Whip position and who continues to blame an “orchestrated right-wing attack” for what came out of his mouth.

It’s not Republicans who suggested that President Bush had advance knowledge of the September 11th attacks or that Osama bin Laden has already been captured. Those notions were advanced by former Secretary of State Madeline Albright and current Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean.

And it wasn’t a Republican who asserted that the war Iraq was “just as bad as six million Jews being killed.” That was Democrat Rep. Charlie Rangel, who has refused to apologize and whom no Democrat leader has denounced.

The views of unhinged liberals are no longer relegated to the private remarks of a few Democrat politicians or the bloviations of a few fringe figures on the far Left. The syndrome is far more pervasive, intense, and sanctimoniously self-delusional than anything on the Right.

To see just how deeply this unhinged disease has infected the entire party leadership and its liberal body politic, you'll have to buy the book.

The ones that were arrested for "Resisting arrest" i have no problem with. They protested. Your allowed to. you mouth off to a cop and i don't think there's a problem. You shouldnt be arrested for calling a cop an a-hole or whatnot.

HOWEVER, the ones that assaulted others with weapons, pies, objects etc, the ones that damaged other people's private property, the ones that threatened and stalked other people for a Bush bumper sticker, those fuckers deserve whatever they get.

insein said:
The ones that were arrested for "Resisting arrest" i have no problem with. They protested. Your allowed to. you mouth off to a cop and i don't think there's a problem. You shouldnt be arrested for calling a cop an a-hole or whatnot.

HOWEVER, the ones that assaulted others with weapons, pies, objects etc, the ones that damaged other people's private property, the ones that threatened and stalked other people for a Bush bumper sticker, those fuckers deserve whatever they get.

Point was, and is insein, that the rosey little tolerant, inclusive, I feel your pain, on and on bull shit image the liberals try and paint of themselves, well, nothing could be further from the truth. Liberals today are approaching pure lunatic fringe, and that's today's democrat party center. Mean spirited, vile, vitriolic, caustic, hateful, nasty, offensive, sarcastic, harsh, those are but a few words I can think of to describe todays liberals, NOT conservatives.

The table has been turned here.

Forum List

Back