Unhinged David Hogg loses it, calls for Marvelous Michelle Obama to run in 2020: "End This Madness!"

Has anyone noticed that David Hogg looks like an exact teenage clone of Joseph Goebbels?

Actually, that's an insult to Goebbels because Hogg is such a brain-addled retard, he has trouble stringing more than two coherent sentences together. And his young age is no excuse; as a small child I was more articulate than this overspoiled, overpampered overprivileged, overindulged, vindictive, control-freak teen tyrant cocksucker. Who uses his fame to simply attack and bully random people, nothing more. Gun issues are simply a random peg on which he can hang his quasar-sized ego. With this pig, if it wasn't gun control, it would have been something else. It's all about EGO with this ultimate spoiled brat. The very issue of gun control is incidental and not relevant to HIS real issue: bullying, control-freak cruelty to others, to "pay back" whatever deficiency exists in his own psyche.

You don't have to be the real Sigmund Freud or the fictional Hannibal Lecter to see something this fucking OBVIOUS.

• Banned
Michelle was in the White House for 8 years, Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch!

David Hogg calls for Michelle Obama to run in 2020: 'End this madness'

"Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch"? Hate to tell you, but the Parkland shooting happened on 14 Feb, 2018, over a year after Michelle left the WH with Barack.

What the hell are you smoking, and what did you lace it with?
are you arguing that she couldn't have implemented policies that would have prevented Parkland? you're stupid.

Has anyone noticed that David Hogg looks like an exact teenage clone of Joseph Goebbels?

Actually, that's an insult to Goebbels because Hogg is such a brain-addled retard, he has trouble stringing more than two coherent sentences together. And his young age is no excuse; as a small child I was more articulate than this overspoiled, overpampered overprivileged, overindulged, vindictive, control-freak teen tyrant cocksucker. Who uses his fame to simply attack and bully random people, nothing more. Gun issues are simply a random peg on which he can hang his quasar-sized ego. With this pig, if it wasn't gun control, it would have been something else. It's all about EGO with this ultimate spoiled brat. The very issue of gun control is incidental and not relevant to HIS real issue: bullying, control-freak cruelty to others, to "pay back" whatever deficiency exists in his own psyche.

You don't have to be the real Sigmund Freud or the fictional Hannibal Lecter to see something this fucking OBVIOUS.

Hogg also has similar ideas as Goebbels.

david hogggoebbleswersdtguy.jpeg

Hogg also has similar ideas as Goebbels.

View attachment 245720

Father and son? Or clones? You decide.

Michelle was in the White House for 8 years, Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch!

So, A person calling for a particular, law abiding citizen running for office makes them 'unhinged' in your mind?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Have a more, sane day.
it actually doesn't. havent you noticed yet that i use hyperbole in order to have a more catchy title. i dont believe half the shit i say. i just want attention!

"Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch"? Hate to tell you, but the Parkland shooting happened on 14 Feb, 2018, over a year after Michelle left the WH with Barack.

I have seen that many here seek to display their stupidity so, it must be so.

are you arguing that she couldn't have implemented policies that would have prevented Parkland? you're stupid.

Actually, even if she did put some policies in place, with the way Trump spent his first year feverishly trying to undo everything that Obama had put in place, no, Trump would have gotten rid of them with an EO.

Trying to lay the blame at Michelle's feet is just stupid.

Seriously who cares? You realize that you don’t have to listen to the idiot right?

We have let Hogg down and we have let America down. Fighting for a Wall will not keep us safe from Gun Violence!

"we are going to be the kids you read about in history books. not because we're going to be another stat about mass shooting in america, but because we are going to change the law and ban guns" - Hogg

Forum List

Back