Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

I'm not "defending" Obama. I don't give two shits about Obama. Nor did I claim that Fluke was a "private citizen" and shouldn't be attacked.

When people make their politics known to the public at large, they're no longer "private citizens".

And when some "private citizens" pay billions of dollars for ads attacking the President, I see no reason that the President shouldn't be allowed to respond to them.

Oh.....now Sarah Palin spent billions of dollars for attack ads?

You're fucken high. :cuckoo:

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

She's doing the same thing as Obama.

Attacking him to fundraise for her PAC.

But billions?????

Wigger pleaze!!!!!

There's no "crime" here.

So you have no problem with Obama talking out of both sides of his mouth???

Saying he's against the very thing he's doing himself???

What did he say he was against, that he's doing himself?

He said that we all need to tone the angry rhetoric down.....then he does it himself.

It's amazing you don't see this. Calling someone a racist is not exactly cordial. I guess he'd have to call her a slut, ****, or twat to make you admit he's churning up more anger with his actions.

Rush is our asshole. I don't condone what he said. You refuse to admit the truth because Obama's your asshole.

Last edited:
So you have no problem with Obama talking out of both sides of his mouth???

Saying he's against the very thing he's doing himself???

What did he say he was against, that he's doing himself?

He said that we all need to tone the angry rhetoric down.....then he does it himself.

It's amazing you don't see this. Calling someone a racist is not exactly cordial. I guess he'd have to call her a slut, ****, or twat to make you admit he's churning up more anger with his actions. Rush is our asshole. I don't condone what he said. You refuse to admit the truth because Obama's your asshole.

Please link to Obama calling Sarah Palin a "racist". A direct quote would be nice...

For that matter, let's see any "angry rhetoric" that Obama has said about Sarah Palin.

:lol: Obama knows that Palin's not running for office, right? I can't assume he does know that based on 57 states.

you mean she's not trying to manipulate the election? not trying to make herself important as a politico? not making millions for revving up the "base"?

if she doesn't want to be criticized, she really should find another line of work.

i've never seen anyone in politics as thin-skinned as palin.

she's like the schoolyard bully who trips the same kid walking past him every day and is flummoxed when that kid turns around and punches him in the face.

i'm afraid my crocodile tears just won't flow for her.

Last edited:
:lol: Obama knows that Palin's not running for office, right? I can't assume he does know that based on 57 states.

you mean she's not trying to manipulate the election? not trying to make herself important as a politico? not making millions for revving up the "base"?

if she doesn't want to be criticized, she really should find another line of work.

she's like the schoolyard bully who trips the same kid walking past him every day and is flummoxed when that kid turns around and punches him in the face.

Oh--Bullshit. There has never been a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin. Every single ethic charge the left launched at her was thrown out of court.

What drives the left crazy is she is so honest. And she's certainly not a racist--and she has as much right to speak her mind as Fluke does or any woman for that matter without being a TARGET.

How WEE---NY of Obama to use her in a campaign ad. He must have short man's syndrome--LOL. She isn't running for any office!

Last edited:
Oh--Bullshit. There has never been a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin. Every single ethic charge the left launched at her was thrown out of court.

What drives the left crazy is she is so honest. And she's certainly not a racist--and she has as much right to speak her mind as Fluke does or any woman for that matter without being a TARGET.

How WEE---NY of Obama to use her in a campaign ad. He must have short man's syndrome--LOL. She isn't running for any office!

There is a strong implication in the timing of the flick "Game Change" being released around Super Tuesday that Obama and his team thought Palin would be involved in the election more than she is, and they still think so.

All that didn't come to pass but the recent dust-up about contraception made it "a go" with the Palin add because "they" (the Obama agents) believe that Palin is despised by women generally and it is good strategy to undermine her power base any way they can.

A brokered convention is possible as a result of the way delegates are proportionally allocated in the early races. If so it will include a roll for Palin, or so it would seem, and that possibility can't be lost on the Obama schemers.

It may be that the so called movie (actually a propaganda hit piece) may inspire outcome opposit from what was planned. It may be seen for what it was and cause sympathy for Palin.

Oh--Bullshit. There has never been a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin.
Oh--elephant shit! Celebutard Palin has hardly been attacked at all compared to the vicious insults CON$erviNutzis spew at Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi every day.
Just a small sample:

Hitlery Clintin

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Hildabeast

Her Thighness

Hillary "that buck-toothed witch, Satan."

Men won't vote for Hillary Clinton because she reminds them of their nagging wives.

This is Clinton's testicle lockbox. It is big enough for the entire Democrat hierarchy, not just some people in the media.

She sounds like a screeching ex-wife. And -- and -- and I don't say that -- there's nothing against ex-wives or women. I'm just trying to be descriptive here for you.
Men will know what I mean by this.

will Americans want to sit around and watch a woman age that rapidly before their very eyes on television every day, as president of the United States?

when Hillary Clinton speaks, men hear: Take out the garbage

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhd9_sqjHsI"]Conservative Media Figures Attack Speaker Pelosi - YouTube[/ame]

Shrillary does fit though. :eusa_shifty:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo]Hillary Clinton - I am Sick & Tired (Right to Protest) - YouTube[/ame]

swearwords.jpg

so you're saying Bill Maher didn't know what he was talking about.

Bill Maher is a comedian. You DID know that, right?
NOt outside the flame zone guys.

He is? Sorry, Charlie, he's a political commentator, just like Rush. But, that's different.

Oh--Bullshit. There has never been a woman in politics that was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin.
Oh--elephant shit! Celebutard Palin has hardly been attacked at all compared to the vicious insults CON$erviNutzis spew at Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi every day.
Flaming hypocrite.

Flaming hypocrite.
Sorry but Celebutard Palin HERSELF has approved all of MessiahRushie's retard slurs, which he started long before Rahm emanuel!

Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

February 4, 2010
RUSH: I'm just going to read the definition of 'tard' to you in the Urban Dictionary.: "Adjective used to describe ones so retarded they do not deserve the r-e."

February 8, 2010
RUSH: The satire is easy. It's simply telling everybody who you really are and what you're really all about," and the left to this day still has no sense of humor. This business of Rahm Emanuel using "F-ing retarded" to describe his own radical leftist Democrats for getting in the way on health care and so forth... I never used the word. I never once used the word! It never crosses my mind to use the word.

RUSH: So here is Rahm Emanuel stepping in it big time, and I thought I would just make fun of it. And you wouldn't believe the left out there thinks -- independently of Emanuel -- that I started using the word and that Sarah Palin should demand that I get fired, just like she did of Emanuel

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 4, 2010
RUSH: They're trying anything to get Sarah Palin. From Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington, to everybody else at MSNBC and Margaret Carlson of Bloomberg, oh, they're all trying to get Sarah Palin to denounce me just as she did Rahm, and if she doesn't do it she's a hypocrite, they're saying. She knows that I do this kind of thing. Sarah Palin is a lifelong listener to this program.

February 3, 2010
RUSH: But our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are "retards," "retards."

RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

February 7, 2010
WALLACE: OK. But Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week. And he said this:"Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."

CELEBUTARD PALIN: He was satirical (ph) in that --

WALLACE: Wait a minute, let me finish.

CELEBUTARD PALIN: OK.

WALLACE: "I mean, these people, these liberal activists are kooks." Should Rush Limbaugh apologize?

CELEBUTARD PALIN: They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh.

WALLACE: But you know what some people are going to say, Governor, and have said. They say, look, when it's her political adversary Rahm Emanuel, she's going to call him out, he's indecent, apologize. But when it's a political friend like Rush Limbaugh, oh it's satire

CELEBUTARD PALIN: I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with "F-ing retards." And we did know that Rahm Emanuel, it's been reported, did say that. That's a big difference there.

February 16, 2010
PALIN: He was using satire, using the 'r-word,' so he could bring to light what is was that Rahm Emanuel was calling other people

Last edited:

You really haven't been paying attention to Obama,m have you?

Forum List

Back