Unhappy Anniversary: Republicans Have Blocked The American Jobs Act For One Year

This is a whine fest over the loss of government jobs.
LOL...Fewer government employees is a GOOD thing.
And BTW, our county school district has lost a total of ZERO teachers.
ZERO...Get it?
All with the tax rate flat. How was this done? The school board cut out some of the non essentials. The focus is on education.
I am not buying the bullshit in this piece. looks to me as though a teacher's union manager or delegate had some input in the story.
Unfortunately, school boards or whichever body in a given place has taxing authority will cut where it hurts the most because they WANT their money. And if the citizens tell them to do with what they have, the politicians will hit hard. The idea is to bring the people to their knees so they submit to the higher taxes.
Well ya know what? The people will kneel no more.

They did worse than that:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Now this is coming from the "Christian Science Monitor".
99 weeks( 1.95 years) is NOT ENOUGH?
Please. If you're on unemployment for over a year, you're not looking for work.
I have no clue what happened, but in order to collect UE benefits, the recipient had to prove they were actively looking for work.
If they could not show this, the benefits were denied.

Paul Ryan voted yea, so it must be okay

Those Pubs jobs bills are pure propaganda, screwing workers and the environment, would do nothing, for the dupes only. The jobs act is exactly the kind of bill Pubs always vote for in years past, but they're terrified of helping the economy or anything else under Obama, a disgrace. Assume the position, mindless a-hole pubs and brainwashed dupes. 55% aren't that stupid or pathetic.

wow....thanx Frankie.....your a powerful force in the Democratic recruitment program i bet.....:eusa_eh:

The economywent from 800k jobs lost a month to 30 months of job grwth in 8 months. Mindless Pub obstruction followed in 2/2010. And they lie about that-"Two full years of Dem control"- and the 200 filibusters?).

Pub dupe idiocy.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

repeat this another 7,000 times Frankie and i will be just as brainwashed as you are....

Those Pubs jobs bills are pure propaganda, screwing workers and the environment, would do nothing, for the dupes only. The jobs act is exactly the kind of bill Pubs always vote for in years past, but they're terrified of helping the economy or anything else under Obama, a disgrace. Assume the position, mindless a-hole pubs and brainwashed dupes. 55% aren't that stupid or pathetic.

Lol! Leave it to franco to only want on partisan solution, what a dupe.

it aint his fault Papa....he thought he was going to be hearing a CD on how to relax.....little did he know....some peoples brains are easy to mold.......:dunno:

Unhappy Anniversary: Republicans Have Blocked The American Jobs Act For One Year

"China began service Wednesday morning on the world's longest high-speed rail line, covering a distance in eight hours that is about equal to that from New York to Key West, Florida, or from London across Europe to Belgrade.

Bullet trains traveling 300 kilometers an hour, or 186 miles an hour, began regular service between Beijing and Guangzhou, the main metropolis in southeastern China. Older trains still in service on a parallel rail line take 21 hours; Amtrak trains from New York to Miami, a shorter distance, still take nearly 30 hours.

Completion of the Beijing-Guangzhou route is the latest sign that China has resumed rapid construction on one of the world's largest and most ambitious infrastructure projects, a network of four north-south routes and four east-west routes that span the country."

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back