Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

Typical ungrateful negro.......

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

Why is that fat, welfare individual get free food? And order carrots and celery then going forward if you have food allergies, or take corrective measures to find out why you have allergies.

The afro american female said as a result of the free food, "People gonna be Ethiopian." :p

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.
Well then, I suggest you and that ungrateful bitch better get some fucking jobs and buy your own food. If our free food isn’t good enough go get your own.

The afro american female said as a result of the free food, "People gonna be Ethiopian."

What does he race have to do with anything?

It’s really condescending to say to this woman: we know what you need to eat and we’re giving it to you. Talk about the “Nanny State”.

Are we going to see the government sending out boxes of clothing to the poor as well?

No, the negro shouldn't receive any money. Either eat the food or get a cane pole or gun and go catch and kill her own food. If not, let her dig for worms in her or neighbors yard. They're protein rich.

Last edited:

When I see a woman use her welfare card to buy 4 20oz mountain dews and a couple of candy bars for her children. Then use cash to buy beer and cigarettes. I could care less if she loses her ability to chose what she wants to buy with tax payer money.

The afro american female said as a result of the free food, "People gonna be Ethiopian."

What does he race have to do with anything?

It’s really condescending to say to this woman: we know what you need to eat and we’re giving it to you. Talk about the “Nanny State”.

Are we going to see the government sending out boxes of clothing to the poor as well?
Listen up stupid. When you live off the mercy of the nanny state you get boxed pork and shitty biscuits. Ask Venezuela how this shit works. They wish they could get back to shitty biscuits.

You get what you pay for. Something the Obama nation is going to learn.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]
Exactly.

I pointed out the rock hard and terrible biscuits at 1:16 and these awful right wingers on the USMB were saying good, survive on that. It's like they don't want people to have dignity.
And the racial aspect.
What about Appalachia, the center of the Opioid epidemic?
For blacks, addiction is because they are awful criminal people but for white addicts, it's because they are suffering from an illness.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]
Exactly.

I pointed out the rock hard and terrible biscuits at 1:16 and these awful right wingers on the USMB were saying good, survive on that. It's like they don't want people to have dignity.
And the racial aspect.
What about Appalachia, the center of the Opioid epidemic?
For blacks, addiction is because they are awful criminal people but for white addicts, it's because they are suffering from an illness.
----------------------------------------- i only mentioned that i assume that this video is a JOKE Video . I heard that food Might be delivered to people rather than giving them scrip to buy food but that that Might happen sometime in the future . Maybe the future in NOW for all i know . My final thought is that this is a JOKE video DeanRD !!

and i don't mind welfare / relief food being delivered to doors by any means . If i was getting food for FREE because of need i'd appreciate it . I think that RELIEF food was delivered back in the old days , 20s and later until food stamps because people didn't have conveIniant transportation . Anyway , i think that this is a joke video DeanRD !!

Forum List

Back