Unfunny George Lopez booed offstage for anti-Trump jokes,bashes audience for their 'white privilege'

I don't care whom comedians target, but the next time Lopez is funny will be the first.

What white privilege?. We are drowning in affirmative action programs that persecute white men. Biggest hate crime in america.

WOW, what a convincing link you've posted. My source claimed he was cheered even louder than Steve Colbert when he opens the Late Show with Trump jokes.

Oh yeah, my source is the sales clerk at Safeway. She said her sister's husband works with a guy whose mother-in-law was in the audience and the audience booed the fool who complained about some really funny shit that Trump has pulled during 9 months of buffoonery.

WOW, what a convincing link you've posted. My source claimed he was cheered even louder than Steve Colbert when he opens the Late Show with Trump jokes.

Oh yeah, my source is the sales clerk at Safeway. She said her sister's husband works with a guy whose mother-in-law was in the audience and the audience booed the fool who complained about some really funny shit that Trump has pulled during 9 months of buffoonery.

oh yeah?

well here's a link to video of the booing incident: Josh Caplan on Twitter

now go take a nap...

"Comedians" in today's qu33r era are basically ugly ass, limp wristed, anti-White weirdos doing gay rants about Western civilization.

I saw a George Lopez "concert" on HBO and he sucked.
Of course, the Libs laffed everytime he hated on Trump.

Forum List

Back