Unfuckingbelieveable~ICE to hire contractor to transport 225,000 migrants to shelters across the US

Unless they all go to dark blue states we should meet the buses with shotguns!!! Send them back to Mexico and let our amigos down there worry and feed and house them....they let them through their country in the first place...How fucking stupid can our Congress get? Come on Trump screw the Congress and the Courts this is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY especially with a QUARTER OF A MILLION INVADERS JUST WANTING TO LEECH OFF OUR RESOURCES!!!

The Trump administration is looking to hire a private contractor that will be responsible for transporting approximately 225,000 migrant children and families to shelters across the country over the next five years as they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.

------------

Read this law: 8 U.S.C. s 1152(a)(1)

From the above: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. "

Congress gave the President the power to forbid entry into the USA of any immigrant according to the above law.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
I think it's brilliant

Ok, you want 'um...here they are
Do what you have to because
you WILL NOT be receiving any federal assistance
to house, feed and provide for them

Watch how fast more people change their tune
and Congress is dealing with the backlash

Really, you have to force peoples hands
Pathetic generation this is
Wipe the drool off your chin. Those people are being sent to SHELTERS. These are for the families with children who can't be separated without the whole world screaming and who can't be kept together in jail.

Did you notice the article said "over the next five years?" They haven't got most of these shelters set up, yet, I'm guessing. And they will definitely be paid for by the Feds.
They are not families. Those children were kidnapped, rented or purchased. Many times the gangs will recycle them giving or renting them to other invaders to use. End the trafficking send them back.

DNA tests reveal 30% of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
Fraudulent migrant families make up half of one percent of immigrants coming to the border, per DHS.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said at a White House press briefing on Monday that between October and February there had been a more than 300 percent rise in the number of cases where “minors have been used and trafficked by unrelated adults in an effort to avoid detention.”
But a review of department data and interviews with officials, immigration lawyers and advocates show that it’s unclear how much of a surge this was — or whether these crimes were as ominous as Nielsen suggested.
According to Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Katie Waldman, that 315 percent spike equaled 145 more cases — up from 46 from October 2016 to September 2017, to 191 in the first five months of this fiscal year. Nielsen previously called this surge in fake families “staggering.”
Yet those 191 cases represent just half of 1 percent of the roughly 31,000 people who illegally crossed the border during those five months, department data shows.

Is there a surge of fake families at the border? Experts cast doubts

Unless they all go to dark blue states we should meet the buses with shotguns!!! Send them back to Mexico and let our amigos down there worry and feed and house them....they let them through their country in the first place...How fucking stupid can our Congress get? Come on Trump screw the Congress and the Courts this is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY especially with a QUARTER OF A MILLION INVADERS JUST WANTING TO LEECH OFF OUR RESOURCES!!!

The Trump administration is looking to hire a private contractor that will be responsible for transporting approximately 225,000 migrant children and families to shelters across the country over the next five years as they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.

------------

From the above: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. "

Congress gave the President the power to forbid entry into the USA of any immigrant according to the above law.

Tell which ever minion is sending them to the border to feed this tRumped up "crisis" to stop.

Problem solved.
Well, you can believe, once people are forced
to deal with the implications, of a fraction of these invaders,
and people are up in arms and protesting.....
the local media will be all over it,
forcing cable media to follow suit

Shit don't get real till it hits home....
Now, different areas of our country can deal with
what border states have been contending with for years
and what I deal with every time I step out my door

This is no longer America, it is Mexrica

Punctuation corrections:

"Well you can believe once people are forced
to deal with the implications of a fraction of these invaders,
and people are up in arms and protesting,
the local media will be all over it
forcing cable media to follow suit.

Shit don't get real till it hits home.

Now different areas of our country can deal with
what border states have been contending with for years,
and what I deal with every time I step out my door."

Now when you read it you don't sound like an asthmatic climbing stairs.

Also, this is not a response to my post so I'm not sure why you quoted me.
ROFLMFAO

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies!

Listen, moron.
If you're going to try and insult me,
at least be grammatically correct.
I'm too busy, mentally correcting your errors, to be offended.

That wasn't a response to your post
and you're not sure why I quoted you...got it

------------

I think it's brilliant

Ok, you want 'um...here they are
Do what you have to because
you WILL NOT be receiving any federal assistance
to house, feed and provide for them

Watch how fast more people change their tune
and Congress is dealing with the backlash

Really, you have to force peoples hands
Pathetic generation this is
Wipe the drool off your chin. Those people are being sent to SHELTERS. These are for the families with children who can't be separated without the whole world screaming and who can't be kept together in jail.

Did you notice the article said "over the next five years?" They haven't got most of these shelters set up, yet, I'm guessing. And they will definitely be paid for by the Feds.
Yes, I noticed
My comment was based on a different article
and Trump's tweet

Do not get comfortable, you will not be staying long

You think Trump and company had a change of heart....
Shits going on in the background

------------

Tell which ever minion is sending them to the border to feed this tRumped up "crisis" to stop.

Problem solved.
Well, you can believe, once people are forced
to deal with the implications, of a fraction of these invaders,
and people are up in arms and protesting.....
the local media will be all over it,
forcing cable media to follow suit

Shit don't get real till it hits home....
Now, different areas of our country can deal with
what border states have been contending with for years
and what I deal with every time I step out my door

This is no longer America, it is Mexrica

Punctuation corrections:

"Well you can believe once people are forced
to deal with the implications of a fraction of these invaders,
and people are up in arms and protesting,
the local media will be all over it
forcing cable media to follow suit.

Shit don't get real till it hits home.

Now different areas of our country can deal with
what border states have been contending with for years,
and what I deal with every time I step out my door."

Now when you read it you don't sound like an asthmatic climbing stairs.

Also, this is not a response to my post so I'm not sure why you quoted me.
ROFLMFAO

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies!

Listen, moron.
If you're going to try and insult me,
at least be grammatically correct.
I'm too busy, mentally correcting your errors, to be offended.

That wasn't a response to your post
and you're not sure why I quoted you...got it
Wow, that made you look really smart.

You really put me in my place there.

Now that that is over with would you care to actually respond to the first post you quoted?

And you should really look up the rules on using commas.

Isn't it fascist when a local government choses to ignore the local populace and give sanctuary to illegal aliens? And then people lose jobs to these wankers, and then these same jobless poor are some how minimized and treated like trash because, well Americans expect a higher standard of living? So Exploitinging and giving illegal aliens transcends the last 100 years of robber barons exploitation? How so?

don't know about FACIST but USA Government did nasty things to the 'indians' so why wouldn't they do nefarious lying and nasty things to those [Americans] that think they are NOW the owners of this USA MaryL .

------------

So you are talking about meeting 225,000 children with shotguns?

Lunatic.

and whats the number of sanctuary cities and states . Seems to me that its ok cause there have got to be hundreds in the USA so most people are fine with it anyway .

------------

Lunatic.
Easier is just to dump them back OVER THE WALL to Mexico, along with whoever brought them, let Mexico take care of the problem!

------------

Lunatic.
Easier is just to dump them back OVER THE WALL to Mexico, along with whoever brought them, let Mexico take care of the problem!
------------------------------------------ USA Government and its armed and tax payer paid men won't allow practical action Purge .

Forum List

Back