Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

Obama does not want to talk about it.

You dumbass, saying crap like this is EXACTLY how the lunatic right got Obama re-elected. Thank you very much, you worthless river of bile. Everything undesirable that Obama is going to do in the next four years is your fault. YOU are the reason he's still in office.

The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

This message was brought to you by the Right Wing which would like to once again emphatically state they're not racist.

LOL. Because there is an actual need there for personal protection.

Contrast that with the state of things here where the only *need* for weapons is the imaginary scenario of an oppressive government trying to enslave the people.

One is reality and one is fantasy. I know you have a hard time telling the difference between the two.

Imaginary scenario? Helllllooooooo! Did you not see that horrible massacre at that school where 26 people were killed? There's nothing imaginary about that.

You dumbass, saying crap like this is EXACTLY how the lunatic right got Obama re-elected. Thank you very much, you worthless river of bile. Everything undesirable that Obama is going to do in the next four years is your fault. YOU are the reason he's still in office.

Columbine, colorado, wisconsin, virginia tech, newtown etc,...were all committed by black men?

what you do is grandfather them in.

You can have it leagally if you prove you bought it by a certain date.

In other words, guilty until proven innocent. See, this goes to show how absolutely irrationally demented the gun control argument is. Gun ownership is just one of our modern day witch trials.

This message was brought to you by the Right Wing which would like to once again emphatically state they're not racist.

Are facts racist?

Now it's all finally starting to make sense. You're a left wing ideologue trying to make the right look bad.

what you do is grandfather them in.

You can have it leagally if you prove you bought it by a certain date.

In other words, guilty until proven innocent. See, this goes to show how absolutely irrationally demented the gun control argument is. Gun ownership is just one of our modern day witch trials.

Guns scare liberals...that's all there is to it.

They don't want a gun, and they don't trust you with that power.

Columbine, colorado, wisconsin, virginia tech, newtown etc,...were all committed by black men?

Those are the ones that excite you. The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

Those are the ones that excite you. The gun crisis in America is black men - just 6% of the population - committing the vast majority of murders.

Oh look, sniperdouche is showing off their racism again :rolleyes:

Now it's all finally starting to make sense. You're a left wing ideologue trying to make the right look bad.

Do you think we should ignore the real gun control problem for the sake of political correctness?

That was rhetorical of course. We already know your answer.

My point exactly, you want to remove semi automatics is the US
but in a war zone, where weapons may be turned on you, the US allow the civilians to have fully automatic weapons.

Contrast that with the state of things here where the only *need* for weapons is the imaginary scenario of an oppressive government trying to enslave the people.

One is reality and one is fantasy. I know you have a hard time telling the difference between the two.

Really, where do you live? I mean since there is no need for personal protection it must be safe or you live next door to a police station where response times are not an issue.
I know America is big place and police response times are a little longer in some places than others there really is an actual need there for personal protection. So than again why do you trust Iraqis with automatic weapons and not Americans with semi automatics? Do you hate Americans?

I live next to you and no one as dumb as you should be able to own a weapon that can instantly end someones life. I don't care what Iraq does as their situation is MUCH different than ours. Something you can't seem to grasp.

Do you think we should ignore the real gun control problem for the sake of political correctness?

He's an idiot. A very small minority of black people commit violent crime. But he only pays attention to the ones that excite him.

Maybe not tomorrow, but it will.

We can't fight the mainstream media bias. Even though there are a great many of us NOW that won't allow it, the young are ignorant and susceptable to the media hyperbole and butt hurt. They will believe that guns are bad and blindly go along with whatever the benevolent government says they need to be kept safe.

The asshat in the White House will probably get a SCOTUS pick or two before he's done trashing the country and then all they will need is a challenge to the 2nd Amendment and the liberal court will change the meaning of it.

It will come piecemeal, but it will come.

When it does, this conversation will happen:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6524222-post1.html

Ignorant nonsense.

Reid won’t bother to bring a new AWB measure to the floor; and even if he does, it won’t get 60 votes.

In the impossible likelihood the Senate passes a new AWB, it will never come to a vote in the House.

Last, the president will make only two more appointments to the High Court during his second term, replacing Ginsburg and Breyer; leaving in place the Heller majority.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your partisan scare tactics and demagoguery.

I specifically stated that it wouldn't happen tomorrow idiot.

Sure, let's do like you and the rest of the neo-nazis want by hanging all the blacks from trees like the good ol' days :rolleyes:

It's not racism if it's true.

Now, I don't know if it's true or not...I've never looked into it.

So, is it true, or isn't it?

Gun control is self defeating. The fewer guns, the more crime and the more violent the crime. More people will just ignore the law. Why do you think all these thousands of people are buying guns?

Maybe the MSM needs to look at the rate of gun sales and NRA membership in the last few weeks. If the dems push gun control 2014 will be like 2010 on steroids...

I wish but I don't think so. We've gone too far over the point of no return. the ignorant and lazy out number us now and I don't see that changing.

Imaginary scenario? Helllllooooooo! Did you not see that horrible massacre at that school where 26 people were killed? There's nothing imaginary about that.

That's the result of too many guns and access that is all too easy. The selfish gun nuts will claim guns are NEEDED because of the imaginary scenario of the people needing to fight back the government that could one day become oppressive(fantasy scenario I spoke of). In the meantime, we have the very real scenario of thousands of innocent people dying every year because these nuts are selfish assholes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back