CDZ Unforgiven

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

What gives someone, or group, the right to say something or support something and not expect a similar counter response in return?

Additionally what makes it right to physically attack another for what they say and/or believe if the physical antagonist initiated the conflict with a similar response?

Civility is what holds a civilization together.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Being civil to an enemy just gets you killed. British PM Neville Chamberlain would tell you that if he could speak from the grave.
th

I didn't say one shouldn't be prepared for hostilities, if that is where the situation leads, however being belligerent and antagonistic at all times doesn't alleviate the situation either.

*****SMILE*****

Being civil to an enemy just gets you killed. British PM Neville Chamberlain would tell you that if he could speak from the grave.
th

I didn't say one shouldn't be prepared for hostilities, if that is where the situation leads, however being belligerent and antagonistic at all times doesn't alleviate the situation either.

*****SMILE*****

"The best defense is a good offense", like they say. Would anyone in their right mind want to pet a rattlesnake or a porcupine?

"The best defense is a good offense", like they say. Would anyone in their right mind want to pet a rattlesnake or a porcupine?

th

So we should just kill them all and let God sort it out later?

Killing the leader of Libya only seemed to make things worse.

*****SMILE*****

Killing him was a mistake. Gaddafi wasn't much of a problem after Reagan dropped a few bombs on his tent.

Besides, how can you not like a guy who had a bunch of hot-looking bodyguards? I think Hillary was probably jealous that Bill would try to tap some of that, so she had Gaddafi killed.

Rare-pics-of-co574.jpg

Forum List

Back