Unfit For Duty

no, just hypocritical

it's how he rolls

You're the only one demonstrating hypocracy, your dear leader has yet to put on a uniform. You got a different standard for him?

first, he's not my dear leader.

second, he's not the one who supported the war in nam until it was his turn to put up or shut up.

'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'

'I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.'

that would be mitt. as in five draft deferments and a trip to paris which he considers serving his country.

third, it's spelled hypocrisy, boob.

you're better off keeping your mouth shut when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :thup:

have a nice day

So you do have a different standard for your dear leader then. Do you call your other hero Willie Clinton a draft dodger, he got deferments also. No matter how you spell it, your the hypocrite.

Based on my experience doing ROTC on an public university campus that was liberal leaning, people like Obamination would laugh at us, point at us and even throw stuff at my friends in uniform at Cal Berkeley...with the belief they were somehow superior to us in uniform.

Someone like Romney would approach us in class and ask us questions about the military, our future, etc without acting like a jackass looking down at our decision to join the military after graduation.

That is why you get 500 GOs/FOs supporting Romney over Obamination, we know who is our friend and who is our enemy.

Are you saying Romney did something illegal? A simple yes/no is all that is required.

As soon as he shows his income tax returns that question cannot really be answered. What do you think?

Our CIC overthrew Egypt, who had a treaty with Israel for Arab Thug.
Then went after Kadafi who was supplying us with intell.
Insists that Israel reduce itself to an undefendable 8 miles.
Gives Iran a drone.
Reduces Nasa to a Muslim teaching aid.
Bows to Muslims kings.
Reduces our military when the world enforces theirs.
Gives Iran time to obtain nuclear blackmail device.
Pledges to reduce our warheads while the world enforces theirs.
Sacrifices American lives to perpetuate an illusion of a working foreign policy.
Arms anti American rebels with millions of American tax dollars.
Promotes Radical Hezbollah.
Sacrifices the lives of border agents to arm drug dealers.
Sacrifices the lives of Americans in favor of an unchecked foreign invasion/voting block.
Backed out of Poland to appease the Russians.
Promised God knows what to Russia once he doesn't have to worry about what America thinks.

I thought our CIC was suppose to be on OUR side!?!

Last edited:
Unless mitten is claiming he was in the military this is really a statement of non sequitur.
However, if he is claiming he was, which I have not heard he has, then this post would have some merit.
But to those comparing mittens age to be in the military compared to the Presidents, these two are not mutually exclusive.
mitten evaded the draft, which when he was in France, the USA had a military draft in order. Compared to when the Presidents age for military service, it was and still is voluntary.
So! Think about the two eras.

Are you saying Romney did something illegal? A simple yes/no is all that is required.

no, just hypocritical

it's how he rolls

You're the only one demonstrating hypocracy, your dear leader has yet to put on a uniform. You got a different standard for him?

As soon as he shows his income tax returns that question cannot really be answered. What do you think?

More off topic deflection, you got ADD boy?

Well as Ann Romney said referring to Romney's one tax return told reporters, that is all you people are going to get.

Thank God he's a success story, otherwise millions of his dollars would never have found their way to charities. :clap2:

Well as Ann Romney said referring to Romney's one tax return told reporters, that is all you people are going to get.

Actually he released a 10 year summary, but of course that's not enough for those of you that have no interest in your dear leader releasing the records of his past. When is Maobmam going to release his college and passport records? Can you say he won't, wonder what he's trying to hide.

romney-on-bike-1968.jpg

Is that a Peugeot or a Renault in the background?

Hard to say.

I see some black dude in the back seat smoking a doobie....or a crack pipe....hard to say if its either Obama or Jesse Jackson.

Unfit - yea, that's why 66% of the military vote is going to Romney.

500 Admirals backing Romney.

Obama - not so popular with our troops. So, I guess I gotta ask... why do the left hate our military?

Our CIC overthrew Egypt, who had a treaty with Israel for Arab Thug.
Then went after Kadafi who was supplying us with intell.
Insists that Israel reduce itself to an undefendable 8 miles.
Gives Iran a drone.
Reduces Nasa to a Muslim teaching aid.
Bows to Muslims kings.
Reduces our military when the world enforces theirs.
Gives Iran time to obtain nuclear blackmail device.
Pledges to reduce our warheads while the world enforces theirs.
Sacrifices American lives to perpetuate an illusion of a working foreign policy.
Arms anti American rebels with millions of American tax dollars.
Promotes Radical Hezbollah.
Sacrifices the lives of border agents to arm drug dealers.
Sacrifices the lives of Americans in favor of an unchecked foreign invasion/voting block

I thought our CIC was suppose to be on OUR side!?!

Turn off Fox.
It's bad News for America.

no, just hypocritical

it's how he rolls

first, he's not my dear leader.

second, he's not the one who supported the war in nam until it was his turn to put up or shut up.

'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'

'I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.'

that would be mitt. as in five draft deferments and a trip to paris which he considers serving his country.

third, it's spelled hypocrisy, boob.

you're better off keeping your mouth shut when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :thup:

have a nice day

Are you talking about Romney or your hero Clinton?

Thank God he's a success story, otherwise millions of his dollars would never have found their way to charities. :clap2:

Charity shmarity --- you are aware that conservative Bloomberg News has uncovered Romney's use of the CRUT loophole to avoid paying taxes don't you -- obviously not.

I wonder if Romney's fellow Mormon, Harry Reid, may have had 'insider' information about Romney's tax scam, in effect, "renting" the Mormon churches tax exempt status to avoid paying his fair share of taxes. The CRUT loophole was declared illegal in 1997 but-----but congress grandfathered in existing CRUTs. Lucky--ehem--lucky for Romney he was able to establish his CRUT just under the wire in 1996.

IOW's the "millions of his dollars" you cite will never find their way to the Mormon church/charities.

How Mitt Romney Deferred Paying Taxes for 15 Years

By Michael Allen, Mon, October 29, 2012

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney reportedly used a loophole via the Mormon church’s tax exemption status and deferred paying taxes for 15 years, according to report by Bloomberg News.

According to some of Romney's tax returns, obtained by Bloomberg News through a Freedom of Information Act, Romney set up a charitable remainder unitrust (CRUT) in June 1996 just before Congress ended the loophole in 1997.

Bloomberg News reports:

The CRUT allows individuals to “defer capital gains taxes on any profit from the sale of the assets, and receive a small upfront charitable deduction and a stream of yearly cash payments. Like an individual retirement account, the trust allows money to grow tax deferred, while like an annuity it also pays Romney a steady income. After the funder’s death, the trust’s remaining assets go to a designated charity.”

In this instance, Romney used the tax-exempt status of a charity — the Mormon Church, according to a 2007 filing — to defer taxes for more than 15 years. At the same time he is benefitting, the trust will probably leave the church with less than what current law requires.

In 1997, Congress cracked down on a popular tax shelter that allowed rich people to take advantage of the exempt status of charities without actually giving away much money.

Individuals who had already set up these vehicles were allowed to keep them. That included Mitt Romney, then the chief executive officer of Bain Capital, who had just established such an arrangement in June 1996.

Romney’s trust benefits from the Mormon church’s exempt status because charities don’t pay capital gains taxes when they make a profit from sales. The Romney campaign declined to answer questions frm Bloomberg News about the trust

A 15 year CRUT huh -- I'm gonna take a wild guess and say, Romney probably sucks about 7% per year out of his CRUT?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teZM7Im2As"]Cheat on your taxes [/ame]
Don't be a fool
Now what was that they said
About a golden rule

Never mind the rules
Just play to win
And hate your neighbor
For the shade of his skin

We've had a FIRST hand look at who is unfit for duty, and he is in the White house

The draft usually has more draftees than needed so a number of escape hatches are put in place particulary for those with money, connections or creative minds. In the Civil War they made it simple, $300 bucks and bingo your'e excused. The only war that sort of used up all those elgible was WWII, and even there a number did not serve. But WWII was a popular war, so many wanted in uniform but not in danger, so they had their slots. Captain Reagan went home every night after a tough day at the studio. Vietnam was filled with escape hatches.

Forum List

Back