Unfit For Duty

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Click for Romney's outstanding military record ☛[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTlisjbvPY"]
557852_10151117270931022_1104188571_n.jpg
[/ame]
.​

So far obama's outstanding military record is giving a drone to Iran and dead Americans in Libya.

So far obama's outstanding military record is giving a drone to Iran and dead Americans in Libya.

"So far" Obama hasn't dodged serving in the military but Romney on the other hand...

Screen-shot-2012-09-28-at-2.05.18-PM-300x243.png

Are you saying Romney did something illegal? A simple yes/no is all that is required.

Did Obama dodge the draft?
Did Romney dodge the draft?

A simple yes/no is all that's required.

romney-on-bike-1968.jpg

Is that a Peugeot or a Renault in the background?

Are you saying Romney did something illegal? A simple yes/no is all that is required.

romney-on-bike-1968.jpg

Obama was working for the CIA in "pocky-staan" and Joe "5 deferments"" Biden was taking a section 8 out of the military

FAIL thread. On basis of being a hipocrit and just plain stupid.

no, just hypocritical

it's how he rolls

You're the only one demonstrating hypocracy, your dear leader has yet to put on a uniform. You got a different standard for him?

first, he's not my dear leader.

second, he's not the one who supported the war in nam until it was his turn to put up or shut up.

'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'

'I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.'

that would be mitt. as in five draft deferments and a trip to paris which he considers serving his country.

third, it's spelled hypocrisy, boob.

you're better off keeping your mouth shut when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :thup:

have a nice day

romney-on-bike-1968.jpg

Deflection much. I unlike you have no problem answering your questions. In both cases the answer is NO. Using legal deferments is not dodging, if they were you would be calling your hero wild Willie a draft dodger.

Forum List

Back