Unexploded bombs found in London

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
No stories are appearing yet on any of the websites (that I can find) but I just heard on the radio that the London authorities have found two bombs that apparently failed to explode. Seems as though this was going to be even much bigger than it was. I will post more info as it become available.

freeandfun1 said:
No stories are appearing yet on any of the websites (that I can find) but I just heard on the radio that the London authorities have found two bombs that apparently failed to explode. Seems as though this was going to be even much bigger than it was. I will post more info as it become available.

Thank God.

Recovering unexploded bombs will tell them where they got the parts and will let them track down video tapes of the buyers. The bombers may even have left finger prints because they figured it would be consumed by the blast....big break...

-Cp said:
Recovering unexploded bombs will tell them where they got the parts and will let them track down video tapes of the buyers. The bombers may even have left finger prints because they figured it would be consumed by the blast....big break...
Yup, huge break. How much you wanna bet they claim Bush's prints are all over em?

Forum List

Back