Unexplained Occurrences

one night after staying up way too late reading stephen kings' it

my bed tried to toss my on the floor so the clown with the razor blade teeth could eat me.....i was wide awake.....roomate was wide awake came running in....screamed like a little girl and ran out....he never would go in my room after that....

One of my friends was in the air force. He was in the barracks (or whatever they call the dorms they stay in) one night when he felt someone in the room with him. He looked up and there was a guy just standing at the window looking out. My friend said "hey!" and the figure disappeared. He was freaked out, but went back to sleep eventually. About a week later, he woke up in his room and it was freezing, even though it was summertime. He opened his eyes and there was a dark figure standing by the bed, looking like it was holding him down. He struggled to get up, but couldn't move. The figure leaned in and he could feel an extremely cold breath in his face. The figure just disappeared and he got up and left, spent the night at his girlfriend's. He talked to his superior the next day about changing rooms and found out that years ago, a soldier had committed suicide in that room, and that my friend was not the first person to have experiences like that in there.

I don't remember this, but my mom sure does. When I was about 3 or so, I was laying in bed crying and fussing. My mom came in and asked me what was wrong. I told her I wanted my mom, and she said she was my mom. Get this, I said, "not you, my real mom." As far as I know I wasnt adopted.

The night after I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose I woke up at exactly 3 am...

I dont remember anything else happening to me, at least nothing that compares to you guys' experiences. I did however, smell tobacco smoke on a Gettysburg ghost tour, smoke from a man who had lived in the place a long time ago. I stopped paying attention after a while. Gettysburg is a great place, a lot of history there.

Semper Fi said:
I don't remember this, but my mom sure does. When I was about 3 or so, I was laying in bed crying and fussing. My mom came in and asked me what was wrong. I told her I wanted my mom, and she said she was my mom. Get this, I said, "not you, my real mom." As far as I know I wasnt adopted.

That reminds me of something that happened to my little girl when she was about 3. I had forgotten all about it...

She started screaming and crying one night in the middle of the night. I got out of bed and walked in there. I said "Abbie, honey, wake up. You're having a nightmare," but she wouldn't wake up. She was thrashing around under her covers. I picked her up and talked to her, but she wouldn't wake up and she wouldn't quit wiggling around. I got this sick feeling in my stomach. I was really scared, but I whispered to her, "Abbie you're okay... Abbie, don't you know that Jesus loves you?" The minute I said His name, she went limp. I put her back in bed, and she slept the rest of the night.

Believe it... or not.

Forum List

Back