Uneven Performances in Trump-less Republican Forum

Trump said he isn't good with debates. I think he's accustomed to getting his way. And I don't think he really has specifics to offer anyway. I doubt seriously that he will be the last man standing, last time quite a few hit the number one spot for a while.

Trump's candidacy is a joke. Anyone remember Herman Nein, Nein, Nein? He also led in the polls

Keep whistling past the grave yard, hoping it isn't true. He's here to stay.

The political campaign has changed with no-limits on money, but The Donald will bow out eventually -- and if he doesn't and he runs as an independent, then it must be a secret pact with the Clintons

Killary will bow out first imo, she is tanking hard, and will need to save face. Her likability is very low.

The GOP primaries.

Why would some nitwit bring up Clinton and the Dem primaries? Is that some way of trying to throw people off the scent of Trump's clown car race?

It was relevant, because you assume Trump is aiding her in some way, and she wont be there.

It's about a billion to run, that's a lot of coin even for a billionare.
He has spent less money then anybody running and has done better then anyone inside the party. Hardly a way to go broke.
He got a lot of free press so far but people know very little about the other candidates. I don't see him going broke, I expect him to capitalize on his fame.

Forum List

Back