Uneven Performances in Trump-less Republican Forum

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Without TRUTH TRUMP, most fall on their face trying to be uncontroversial!

The New York Times ^ | AUG. 3, 2015 | JEREMY W. PETERS and MICHAEL BARBARO
Jeb Bush stumbled through a familiar question about his brother and father, struggling for the right words as he cracked a joke about duking it out with anyone who questioned the legacy of his aging dad. Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey awkwardly said aloud what many have been wondering about his candidacy: “Am I washed up?” And Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina reached back to the 1990s to attack Hillary Rodham Clinton’s credibility by dredging up her husband’s dishonesty about a sexual affair. Mischievously promising to translate “Clinton-speak” for the audience, Mr. Graham explained, “When Bill says, ‘I...

Without TRUTH TRUMP, most fall on their face trying to be uncontroversial!

The New York Times ^ | AUG. 3, 2015 | JEREMY W. PETERS and MICHAEL BARBARO
Jeb Bush stumbled through a familiar question about his brother and father, struggling for the right words as he cracked a joke about duking it out with anyone who questioned the legacy of his aging dad. Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey awkwardly said aloud what many have been wondering about his candidacy: “Am I washed up?” And Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina reached back to the 1990s to attack Hillary Rodham Clinton’s credibility by dredging up her husband’s dishonesty about a sexual affair. Mischievously promising to translate “Clinton-speak” for the audience, Mr. Graham explained, “When Bill says, ‘I...
Gotcha!

gotcha politics.

boring

They have to look like they are attacking the other side. And people will go ooohhh, that's heady stuff. Classic donkey vs elephant stuff. They come off looking like clowns. We only want real stuff. What Trump gave us was a wake up drug, and we are addicted.

They have to look like they are attacking the other side. And people will go ooohhh, that's heady stuff. Classic donkey vs elephant stuff. They come off looking like clowns. We only want real stuff. What Trump gave us was a wake up drug, and we are addicted.
Bush has one more debate like that and he will be on the bus going home. His worst ever.

Trump said he isn't good with debates. I think he's accustomed to getting his way. And I don't think he really has specifics to offer anyway. I doubt seriously that he will be the last man standing, last time quite a few hit the number one spot for a while.

I thought that was an amazing forum. There were 14 GOP juggernauts on one stage and the audience could barely contain themselves.
No one cares about what you think clown trash. We are here to talk about things that matter with posters that matter. And YOU don't make that cut.
delusional posters matter most?

Trump said he isn't good with debates. I think he's accustomed to getting his way. And I don't think he really has specifics to offer anyway. I doubt seriously that he will be the last man standing, last time quite a few hit the number one spot for a while.

Trump's candidacy is a joke. Anyone remember Herman Nein, Nein, Nein? He also led in the polls

I thought that was an amazing forum. There were 14 GOP juggernauts on one stage and the audience could barely contain themselves.

Yeah, well you progressive clowns have very, and I mean very, low standards.

Trump's candidacy is a joke. Anyone remember Herman Nein, Nein, Nein? He also led in the polls

Keep whistling past the grave yard, hoping it isn't true. He's here to stay.

Keep whistling past the grave yard, hoping it isn't true. He's here to stay.

The political campaign has changed with no-limits on money, but The Donald will bow out eventually -- and if he doesn't and he runs as an independent, then it must be a secret pact with the Clintons

Forum List

Back