Unethical clinical trials of vaccines pose threat to human lives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Opinion | Primum non nocereā€”ā€œfirst, do no harmā€ā€”is a basic tenet of medical ethics. That is about to change in India. ā€œControlled Human Infection Methodā€ (CHIM) studies are planned to be introduced here. Humans are to be deliberately infected with diseases to test the efficiency of experimental vaccines. It will provide a shortcut to vaccine licensing and reduce costs to manufacturers.

ā€˜Unethicalā€™ Clinical Trials of Vaccines Pose Threat to Human Lives

But it's ok because the Gov. said they are ok to take they said so , so it must be true and safe.

To whom ? OH
KIds whos parents are assholes.
CXfzfvVUsAA6a2s.jpeg

Opinion | Primum non nocereā€”ā€œfirst, do no harmā€ā€”is a basic tenet of medical ethics. That is about to change in India. ā€œControlled Human Infection Methodā€ (CHIM) studies are planned to be introduced here. Humans are to be deliberately infected with diseases to test the efficiency of experimental vaccines. It will provide a shortcut to vaccine licensing and reduce costs to manufacturers.

But it's ok because the Gov. said they are ok to take they said so , so it must be true and safe.
What is unethical is spreading anti-vaxx lies....

Any and all clinical trials done under the auspices of the FDA protection racketeers are unethical by default.....Limiting the discussion to vaccines sells the issue vary short.

Any and all clinical trials done under the auspices of the FDA protection racketeers are unethical by default.
Translation: "I don't understand the FDA process at all."

• Banned

Any and all clinical trials done under the auspices of the FDA protection racketeers are unethical by default.....Limiting the discussion to vaccines sells the issue vary short.

and how many have no idea they can't even sue the vaccine companies for injury..... Oh I wonder why.

and how many have no idea they can't even sue the vaccine companies for injury..... Oh I wonder why.
Nobody can sue the FDA for deeming the medications and vaccines "safe and effective".

Things seem threatening to you because you have no curiosity to really understand them... Here's the thread killer....

CHIM (intentional human infection) is used ONLY for diseases that are COMPLETELY and easily curable.. So every volunteer at the completion of a CHIM trial is put back to normal...

In addition, they use the less virulent forms of the disease for the infection...

I'm not completely cool with it -- but it doesn't really scare me as much as going to India without a shitload of vaccinations...

Any of anti - vaxxers want to take that trip without vaccines???

What is unethical is spreading anti-vaxx lies....

It takes a real low IQ to see things as you do we know it's hard too accept how retarded you are.
Maybe you should go to YALE they are offering bouncy castles and cookies for their new adult students oh coloring books too. It sounds like your place to be.

Things seem threatening to you because you have no curiosity to really understand them... Here's the thread killer....

CHIM (intentional human infection) is used ONLY for diseases that are COMPLETELY and easily curable.. So every volunteer at the completion of a CHIM trial is put back to normal...

In addition, they use the less virulent forms of the disease for the infection...

I'm not completely cool with it -- but it doesn't really scare me as much as going to India without a shitload of vaccinations...

MY CHOICE THREATENS ME now LET ME FORCE YOU TO PAY FOR MY SURGERY DO YOU LIKE THAT AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE LET US KNOW WHAT happens after that FORCED shit takes place.

Last edited:

To bad u have no idea HOW CLUELESS and LIED TO YOU ARE lmfao!!

THE INFORMATION STARES RIGHT THE HELL BACK AT YOU AND YET YOUR THE DUMBEST FKS ON THE PLANET !!!

One of the worldā€™s leading sponsors of vaccine research and bringing healthcare (including vaccinations) to underdeveloped countries is the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, located in Seattle, Washington.
( CONNECT THE G.D/ DOTS)!!

YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY PPL CAN'T SUE FOR VACCINE INJURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2020-1-1_15-8-15.png

DelInterview.jpg

Discussions Magazine Music Blog: VAXXED: An EXCLUSIVE interview with producer DEL BIGTREE

MY CHOICE THREATENS ME now LET ME FORCE YOU TO PAY FOR MY SURGERY DO YOU LIKE THAT AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE LET US KNOW WHAT happens after that FORCED shit takes place.

No one is forcing YOU to partake of Human Immunization trials.. It's a choice some people make because they've had loved ones suffer or they themselves are terminally ill...

That's THEIR choice to make...

To bad u have no idea HOW CLUELESS and LIED TO YOU ARE lmfao!!

Some people choose to create a simplified conspiracy view of science and tech... Rather than investing the time to explore those things and inoculate yourself against conspiracy theories and panic....

Forum List

Back