Unemployment

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
blame-bush-e1338566677357.jpg

Well, yes. The unemployment numbers remain essentially unchanged. And you people will do all you can to keep them that way, or make them worse. Look at the number of 'Conservatives' here rooting for the bankruptcy of GM. I swear, they would raise Bin Laden from the dead were they able.

Bankrupting GM would have resulted in few, if any, reduction in the work force, but would have restructured GM's debt including legacy debt from union pensions. The company would still have gone on, just as Dodge went on after its bankruptcy.

Well, yes. The unemployment numbers remain essentially unchanged. And you people will do all you can to keep them that way, or make them worse. Look at the number of 'Conservatives' here rooting for the bankruptcy of GM. I swear, they would raise Bin Laden from the dead were they able.

You do realize GM did go bankrupt..no?

You do realize GM did go bankrupt..no?

it was a government approved, managed bankruptcy where GM was allowed to purchase its own assets and reorganize its debt.

it wasn't a donald trump style bankruptcy

GM went bankrupt exactly as Mitt Romney said it should. Except it didn't go quite far enough because the management was flawed.

Rooting for it, keeping it that way? I think not. O wasted his time shoving healthcare down our throat while the economy was/is going down. He deserves criticism.

Rooting for it, keeping it that way? I think not. O wasted his time shoving healthcare down our throat while the economy was/is going down. He deserves criticism.

That is exactly how it happened! Good post!

Forum List

Back