Unemployment

The fecal matter is about to hit the oscillating device.

The global economic situation is worsening daily, and Team Obama shows no signs of knowing what the ef they are doing.

Ok, I'm going to say this.

Guys, this shit sucks. Past the Obama or Bush bullshit I'm 30 fucking years old, got my first house and finally have stuff to look forward too and BAM, we hit a recession that is in fact more like a depression for 3-4 years now.

I'd really like these noobie fuckers to get their shit together and stop fucking the country. I'd like to be focused on making my life bad fucking ass rather than some rich fuckers in congress or the WH playing games with everyone’s lives.

UE at 9.1 and it's really more like 15-20% and rising. The economy is fucked and getting worse. Will these fucking low lives please wake up and get off the campaign trail and start doing their fucking job please. If I ever failed at my work as bad as these shit for brain fucktards I'd never get hired again (work for myself).

How is it me, a nobody and so many others here can tell the future of the policies being pushed out and all the while dipshits say "you only care because it's a Democrat" and that we're wrong.... yet we get it near dead on right? How many of the worlds best economists got wrong what a group of nobody’s near instantly *guessed* would happen?

:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $unemployment.jpg
    $unemployment.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29

Guys, this shit sucks. Past the Obama or Bush bullshit I'm 30 fucking years old, got my first house and finally have stuff to look forward too and BAM, we hit a recession that is in fact more like a depression for 3-4 years now.

I'd really like these noobie fuckers to get their shit together and stop fucking the country. I'd like to be focused on making my life bad fucking ass rather than some rich fuckers in congress or the WH playing games with everyone’s lives.

UE at 9.1 and it's really more like 15-20% and rising. The economy is fucked and getting worse. Will these fucking low lives please wake up and get off the campaign trail and start doing their fucking job please. If I ever failed at my work as bad as these shit for brain fucktards I'd never get hired again (work for myself).

We need to stop relying on them. We need to rise up and govern ourselves and screw what they do. With our faith firm in the hand of Divine Providence we can be the solution to their problem.

I suspect WT is spot on. She and plus or minus 20% of the American people, mostly all of the GOP leadership and NewsCorp, hoped President Obama failed before he had taken the oath of office. They have done everything possible to prevent a recovery and have thus far succeeded.

Adopting an ends and means strategy the right wing has engaged in a most shameful form of demagougery, obstructing every effort by the Obama Administration to seek solutions to the myraid of problems inherited by the new adminsitration in January 2009. A house divided cannot stand, and if our nation suffers from a financial collapes the right wing will have achieved the goal of Grover Norquist, the GOP and their fellow travelers, the T Party.

At what cost? Potentially the loss of an American middle class and a social structure much different then what most Americans have come to expect.

I suspect WT is spot on. She and plus or minus 20% of the American people, mostly all of the GOP leadership and NewsCorp, hoped President Obama failed before he had taken the oath of office. They have done everything possible to prevent a recovery and have thus far succeeded.

Adopting an ends and means strategy the right wing has engaged in a most shameful form of demagougery, obstructing every effort by the Obama Administration to seek solutions to the myraid of problems inherited by the new adminsitration in January 2009. A house divided cannot stand, and if our nation suffers from a financial collapes the right wing will have achieved the goal of Grover Norquist, the GOP and their fellow travelers, the T Party.

At what cost? Potentially the loss of an American middle class and a social structure much different then what most Americans have come to expect.

Of course we hoped he failed. Look at what's happened from his success? You think we wanted this bullcrap?

The answer of course is no they won't. Half the morons in this country are covering up for this administration, making excuses and handing out passes. So no.. there are presently 44 million Americans on food stamps,, that's twice the number there were three years ago.

What a bunch of low life shit you are. You know perfectly well the Republicans have been out of power since Pelosi took up the gavel and started the demonRats massive spending spree. you need to shut the fuck up and get with the program. asswipe.

That must be some crack you're smoking.

We need to stop relying on them. We need to rise up and govern ourselves and screw what they do. With our faith firm in the hand of Divine Providence we can be the solution to their problem.

"Traditional theism holds that God is the creator of heaven and earth, and that all that occurs in the universe takes place under Divine Providence — that is, under God's sovereign guidance and control. According to believers, God governs creation as a loving father, working all things for good. Moreover, it is said, God is an absolutely perfect being. He is, first of all, omniscient or all-knowing: he knows of all truths that they are true, and of all falsehoods that they are false, whether they pertain to past, present or future. And God's knowledge does not change. Nothing is learned or forgotten with him; what he knows, he knows from eternity and infallibly. Second, God is omnipotent or all-powerful: anything that is logically possible, he can do. Finally, God is perfectly good: in all circumstances he acts for the best, intending the best possible outcome. Given these suppositions, our initial expectation would be that creation is ordained to perfect good: that as creator God pitches his efforts, which none can resist, toward accomplishing the greatest good imaginable, and hence that the world in which we find ourselves is, as Leibniz put it, the best of all possible worlds. But alas, the evidence is otherwise. The world may contain much good, but it is also a place of suffering, destruction, and death. Life is brief, and afflicted with sorrows of every kind—as often as not with no discernible purpose at all, much less a good one. And it ends for each of us in personal destruction—in death, which trumps all worldly hopes, and conceals impenetrably any experience that may lie beyond. Nor are these mere human hardships. Every living thing dies, all that is beautiful perishes, everything nature builds is destroyed. Indeed, if science is right not an atom, not a photon will escape the cauldron of the universe's final collapse. How can all of this be, if God's nature is as tradition postulates?"

Quote from: Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.

Is this what you meant by Divine Providence?

That must be some crack you're smoking.

Really, and other than a snarky idiotgram, do you have anything of substance to post?

Forum List

Back