Unemployment went up to 7.9 percent

Using the workforce participation rate we used the day Obama took office, the unemployment rate would be about 11%.

Please explain how this is not one of, if not THE WORST recoveries in our Nation's history.

You do realize boomers are retiring at a clip of about 250k per month, right?

Easy, we weren't able to spend our way out of it like in previous recessions. Annualized growth of federal spending is at it's lowest point in the last 32 years. I know our debt is very high and everyone likes to pin it on Obama but federal spending has increased by 1.4% over the last 3 years compared to 8.7% in Reagan's first term, for example.

Show me the proof that Baby boomers are retiring with 250k.. Secondly Reagan had a booming enonomy so don't even try to compare that loser Obama to Reagan.. NO COMPARISON at all, ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

In fact, the economy has forced labor participation rate of those eligible to retire to GROW, not decrease:

lpr60.jpg

lpr65.jpg

The people no longer counted? Right here:

lpr16.jpg

lpr25.jpg

lpr45.jpg

A Word on Labor Participation Rates | The Economic Populist

Easy, we weren't able to spend our way out of it like in previous recessions. Annualized growth of federal spending is at it's lowest point in the last 32 years. I know our debt is very high and everyone likes to pin it on Obama but federal spending has increased by 1.4% over the last 3 years compared to 8.7% in Reagan's first term, for example.

Show me the proof that Baby boomers are retiring with 250k.. Secondly Reagan had a booming enonomy so don't even try to compare that loser Obama to Reagan.. NO COMPARISON at all, ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Here you go. Daily Number: Baby Boomers Retire - Pew Research Center

Reagan's economy was booming because he spent like no other president before or after him.

omg, What a disgusting LIAR you are.. Your kink contained ZERO, NONE, ZIP info on 250k.. doesn't even appear there.. All it does it say 10k boomers to retire each year.. PROPAGANDA Zombie.. Like all libruls, here's another to add to the list of SERIAL LIARS.

No sale, asswipe.

Obama jacked discretionary spending almost 25% in 2009 - Stimulus excluded - and then locked that level in place by having Harry Reid refuse to engage in the budget process.

Wrong. Here is a WSJ article, I know you wouldn't accept anything from the MSM, that shows federal spending has gone down.

Federal Spending Cutbacks Slow Recovery - WSJ.com

There's NO FREAKIN ARTICLE with your link..

No sale, asswipe.

Obama jacked discretionary spending almost 25% in 2009 - Stimulus excluded - and then locked that level in place by having Harry Reid refuse to engage in the budget process.

Wrong. Here is a WSJ article, I know you wouldn't accept anything from the MSM, that shows federal spending has gone down.

What was wrong about my statement? Don't give me some link to deflect.

Take your beatdown like a man.

Reagan's economy was booming because he spent like no other president before or after him.

omg, What a disgusting LIAR you are.. Your kink contained ZERO, NONE, ZIP info on 250k.. doesn't even appear there.. All it does it say 10k boomers to retire each year.. PROPAGANDA Zombie.. Like all libruls, here's another to add to the list of SERIAL LIARS.

Do you know how to read, dumbass? It says 10k boomer are retiring each DAY.

Jesus Christ, you are the most dishonest poster on this board.

No sale, asswipe.

Show me ONE librul male who is a true man.. JUST ONE!

No sale, asswipe.

Your statement was flat out wrong, federal spending has gone down. What better way to show that then to provide proof? Something you didn't do in your original claim.

No sale, asswipe.

There's NO FREAKIN ARTICLE with your link..

Um, yes there is. Maybe you should get a new system or a new brain.

Do you know how many people are born in America each day?

That would be 11,000.

Fail.

LOL

Do you know how many people are born in America each day?

That would be 11,000.

Fail.

LOL

And how many of those 11,000 are entering the job force? D'oh!

Your statement was flat out wrong, federal spending has gone down. What better way to show that then to provide proof? Something you didn't do in your original claim.

Did Obama jack discretionary spending as stated in 2009 and keep it there, or not, jackass?

A yes or no would do.

LOL

Try again DoucheWeasel-- Talk about a lying pile of hog shit!

http://seniorliving.about.com/od/retirement/a/newboomerretire.htm

The new retirement "turning point." While 76% of baby boomers intend to keep working and earning in retirement, on average they expect to "retire" from their current job/career at around age 64, and then launch into an entirely new job or career.

And here is the cut-n-paste:

US futures rise on October jobs report - Businessweek
Dow Jones industrial futures rose 43 points to 13,208. The broader S&P futures added 6.1 points to 1,429.30. Nasdaq futures rose 3.8 points to 2,688.50.

U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs in October and the government revised its figures for the past two months, showing that hiring was stronger than previously reported. The unemployment rate inched up to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent last month because the work force grew.

Global markets also rose, from Europe to Asia.

Try again DoucheWeasel-- Talk about a lying pile of hog shit!

How Baby Boomers Will Change Retirement - Many Will Mix Work and Play

The new retirement "turning point." While 76% of baby boomers intend to keep working and earning in retirement, on average they expect to "retire" from their current job/career at around age 64, and then launch into an entirely new job or career.

The people being lopped disproportionally off the workforce participation tally are the younger workers, not the older workers.

Forum List

Back