Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

Dudes the european mess ( caused by Bushs crashing the economy and the EUs dumb idea to follow austerity) is dragging us down.

Only an idiot blames every blip in the economy on the president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

see the deer in the headlights look on chimpy face

dear fucking iidot,

Bush crashed the economy and lied us into war.

Dear f'ing idiot, you are a f'ing idiot. Obama continues to drive America into the ground.

did you look at the chart of job creation since Obama took office?

You guys are all talking wrong way right.

Look at the chart you dishonest dolt

I don't need a chart you idiot. All I have to do is look at my business and wonder how the employees I had to lay off are doing. All I have to do is talk to my neighbors, 1/2 of them have no jobs and 1/2 of those are losing their homes. All I have to do is invite friends to lunch, they can't go because they don't have the $ to eat a $5.00 lunch out.

If there was any "truth" to those charts, my friends would be getting jobs. You can shove those charts where the sun doesn't shine, they don't mean crap to me and my family/friends.

not one of you will accept the real facts will you?

Nope you prefer to double down on stupid and dishonest

Spending peoples money isn't going to grow the economy as taking away from the producers is only going to cause less of the pie for all. Pie grows smaller for all as the cost of production increases as you add more marxist policies into the free market...Becoming less free.

Our system needs reform and needs to become free again. Lower corporate taxes allowing businesses to come back from the third world...Cut red tape.

Obama is making it worst as he is putting more red tape, which driving up the cost of business within our country. Who wants to hire? Killing coal is increasing the price of energy=a increase in prices for the products that rely on energy...

Greece is going through their problems as everyone wants to suck off the titt.

Last edited:
Memo to TMN:

The Bush meme isn't working. Blame must be laid elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Dear f'ing idiot, you are a f'ing idiot. Obama continues to drive America into the ground.

I don't need a chart you idiot. All I have to do is look at my business and wonder how the employees I had to lay off are doing. All I have to do is talk to my neighbors, 1/2 of them have no jobs and 1/2 of those are losing their homes. All I have to do is invite friends to lunch, they can't go because they don't have the $ to eat a $5.00 lunch out.

If there was any "truth" to those charts, my friends would be getting jobs. You can shove those charts where the sun doesn't shine, they don't mean crap to me and my family/friends.

As are most thinking people. Thus the real results on Consumer Confidence this past month.

hahahahahahahah

then thank your republican cohorts.

they crashed the economy NOT Obama.

you wont look at the chart because it distroys your propaganda filled world.

Jesus you people are stupid and dishonest.

"Dont bother me with the facts all that matter is my party can fill my head with propaganda."

"I dont need a chart"

Jesus you are stupid and dishonest

Where I work, we have just gone back to 24/7, and have and are hiring more people. Since steel is usually a harbinger of future economy, I would say that we will see some improvement in the coming months. However, in a world economy, when the rest of the world's economy is down, ours cannot go that far up.

Forum List

Back