Unemployment Spikes To 9.7 Percent, More Than Expected!

None of those links indicate that Obama's policies made the American recovery slower.

They're not even talking about the recovery, they are talking about projected national debt.
Do you honestly believe that our national debt is NOT an economic issue? And what exactly is Obama doing about our national debt?

bush_deficit_vs_obama_deficit_in_pictures_2.jpeg

Ah, that's right...he's massively increasing it.

You were the last one I would think was going to get all racial, i like your challenging posts but the racist stuff is kinda....meh...bogus.

Dont be suckered into being a racist bro
Poke.gif

That being said you are right that the jobs are the last thing to recover.

Nah, I'm not playing the racism angle. I mentioned "black" because Glenn Beck is calling him a racist against white people. Should have explained further.

:) I feel better now :)

:razz:

Yeah, my bad. I don't consider any of these people "racists", I want to make that clear.

Except that poster the other day who was talking about watermelon, etc, but he was a completely different animal.

Last edited:

None of those links indicate that Obama's policies made the American recovery slower.

They're not even talking about the recovery, they are talking about projected national debt.
Do you honestly believe that our national debt is NOT an economic issue? And what exactly is Obama doing about our national debt?

That is a completely separate issue. We were talking about the recovery and Unemployment.

If you'd like to talk about the national debt, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II are VERY guilty there.

Last edited:

bush_deficit_vs_obama_deficit_in_pictures_2.jpeg

That is a completely separate issue. We were talking about the recovery and Unemployment.

If you'd like to talk about the national debt, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II are VERY guilty there.
And this gives Obama a free pass to rape our future?

Nice tangent. Can't stay on topic? Start another thread.

Nice tangent. Can't stay on topic? Start another thread.
You're the one bringing up Presidents from 20 years ago, pal...and an artful dodge of a critical question.

Does Bush's actions give Obama a pass to rape our future?

Last edited:
You're the one bringing up Presidents from 20 years ago, pal...and an artful dodge of a critical question.

Does Bush's actions give Obama a pass to rape our future?

Yes, I was bringing up a president from 20 years ago who had a similar situation with the thread topic, unemployment.

Which is very relevant to the thread topic.

Again, what does this have to do with debt?

And, lest we forget, if we were to move to that topic, perhaps start another thread about it...

just about all the debt that we currently have occurred under Republican administrations.

As of the end of this year, Mr Obama will be responsible for about 1/10th of the debt, and that is mainly due to stimulus programs that were needed as a response to Bush's economic catastrophy.

Last edited:
And yet equities continue to climb.

We're being completely fueled by all of the liquidity creation of the past ~12 months.

Unemployment stats mean nothing at this stage of the game. There has been too much money created for the economy to decline.

Somewhere, there's a bubble inflating as we speak. God help us on the next burst.

In fact, if anything, Obama's recovery policies are reminiscent of Reagan, including adding to the debt to help boost the economy...

But I don't hear any right-wing nutcases talking about Reagan.

Obama's policies are similar to Reagan's ? ..... :cuckoo:

In fact, if anything, Obama's recovery policies are reminiscent of Reagan, including adding to the debt to help boost the economy...

But I don't hear any right-wing nutcases talking about Reagan.

Obama's policies are similar to Reagan's ? ..... :cuckoo:

The massive deficit spending is eerily similar, yeah.

But they're both Keynesians at the end of the day, so they don't really differ that much on econ when you get right down to it.

Forum List

Back