Unemployment rises in 30 states in January

"Nevada, with 13 percent " Seems like a state whose economy is based on gambling would expect to lose the roll sometimes?

Yeah the rate of getting worse is slowing a bit. Which is a less bad thankg than it getting worse. but still on the negative side of zero.

And of course after it finally does bottom out and starts to rise the next president can brag about the economy rising 30%. What he wont say is that is is still below 2000 levels even with the rise.

Last edited:
I did my taxes yesterday.

In addition to all other taxes that businesses have to pay Michigan graciously adds another tax for businesses, the Small Business Tax.

Thank you Michigan. No wonder it has the highest unemployment in the country.

Well, Michigan's economy was built on the US auto industry and union wages. Neither of which can compete very well any more due to world trade.

The funny thing is, this administration saw those numbers, and then tried to blame it on the weather. Seriously, i'm not fucking kidding. anybody with a link, please post it. I'm not in the mood to go searching right now. But it's out there.

It seems that the new liberal mantra is to blame EVERYTHING on the weather nowadays. All be damned if they take credit for their abject failings. Friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Actually, i think this could be the weathers fault. After all, if it weren't for people scared of non-existant global warming, the government wouldnt have it's justification to restrict the economy and drive businesses out of business.

The funny thing is, this administration saw those numbers, and then tried to blame it on the weather. Seriously, i'm not fucking kidding. anybody with a link, please post it. I'm not in the mood to go searching right now. But it's out there.

It seems that the new liberal mantra is to blame EVERYTHING on the weather nowadays. All be damned if they take credit for their abject failings. Friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Actually, i think this could be the weathers fault. After all, if it weren't for people scared of non-existant global warming, the government wouldnt have it's justification to restrict the economy and drive businesses out of business.
You've definitely got a good point there!

Yeah the rate of getting worse is slowing a bit. Which is a less bad thankg than it getting worse. but still on the negative side of zero.

And of course after it finally does bottom out and starts to rise the next president can brag about the economy rising 30%. What he wont say is that is is still below 2000 levels even with the rise.

I must say US, that post above was pretty comical. Now I'm dizzy. hahahaha

Thanks.

I must say US, that post above was pretty comical. Now I'm dizzy. hahahaha

Thanks.

I can see how it might impact you that way.

but our net wealth went up for three people, so it's a winner for Right Winger.

Some advice on proper TROLLING technique..

You need to be more subtle, otherwise your attempted troll is just ignored.

But keep trying, you will eventually figure it out

Forum List

Back