Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

My claim is that Neither Obama nor Trump did any manipulation and the numbers are as accurate under one as the other.

You and I are actually stating the same thing, then. The think that many Trump-Haters are saying, though - it seems - is that this news report is false while Obama's numbers were accurate, despite them using the same formula.
No, I haven't seen anyone here saying the numbers are false. They're pointing out that you said they were false under Obama, but now you're ok with them.

Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.
The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.
LOL

Imbecile... that’s the point. While unemployment fell under Obama, the brain-dead right kept complaining the numbers were fake. Only now that unemployment continues to drop under a Republican President does the right finally accept the figures.
A rear-guard action if I've ever seen one. The fact is that by any economic indicator, the economy is booming as it never did under President Snowflake and even more certainly would not have under his anointed successor.

There has been a watershed in the economic leadership of the country and this will not go unnoticed. However, the incessant whining about it will be.
LOLOL

An unprecedented 75 consecutive months of job growth under Obama to the tune of some 15 million jobs added.

My claim is that Neither Obama nor Trump did any manipulation and the numbers are as accurate under one as the other.

You and I are actually stating the same thing, then. The think that many Trump-Haters are saying, though - it seems - is that this news report is false while Obama's numbers were accurate, despite them using the same formula.
Who’s saying these numbers are fake?
You're imagining things again.

Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.
The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.
LOL

Imbecile... that’s the point. While unemployment fell under Obama, the brain-dead right kept complaining the numbers were fake. Only now that unemployment continues to drop under a Republican President does the right finally accept the figures.
A rear-guard action if I've ever seen one. The fact is that by any economic indicator, the economy is booming as it never did under President Snowflake and even more certainly would not have under his anointed successor.

There has been a watershed in the economic leadership of the country and this will not go unnoticed. However, the incessant whining about it will be.
LOLOL

An unprecedented 75 consecutive months of job growth under Obama to the tune of some 15 million jobs added.
At some point you will have to come with terms with Obama's failure. Clinging to polls and other obscure statistical data in lieu of facts and reality is a fools errand.

There are many things which Trump has done that has no doubt has afflicted the butthurt, but there is none more so than starkly illustrating Obama's failures.

Trump has waylaid all before him. Obama's tenuous legacy is perhaps the easiest of those.

LOL

LOLOL

At some point you will have to come with terms with Obama's failure. Clinging to polls and other obscure statistical data in lieu of facts and reality is a fools errand.

There are many things which Trump has done that has no doubt has afflicted the butthurt, but there is none more so than starkly illustrating Obama's failures.

Trump has waylaid all before him. Obama's tenuous legacy is perhaps the easiest of those.
Strawman noted, check.
Strawman discarded, check,

We’re all good here.
thumbsup.gif

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Without,a budget, without economic investment and ten months in office so,ehow you believe that Trump is responsible. You seem to think the American economy is a jet ski and can turn on a dime. In fact the American economy is an ocean liner incapable of any quick change.

You're giving false credit.

Trump says only idiots believe the fake U3 unemployment numbers
And just look at that, now they do believe the numbers (the same as under Obama) because Mr. Can Do No Wrong in their partisan eyes said so.

To them reality is my side said so. The fact is was totally opposite just the day before never enters their mind. War is peace, freedom is slavery.

The blatant hypocrisy coming out of Trump and supported by Republicans is appalling

You've said nothing.

Aw, poor baby. Trump's incredible Unemployment Rate got ya down? May i suggest you head back to your Democrat Fake News? It'll sooth your painful butthurt? Ok, have a good one. :)

No more incredible than Obama's.

Hussein didn't achieve 4.1% Unemployment.

You're right. Obama achieved what, 6 or 7 full points as opposed to Trump's .5? Obama already had full employment.

Hussein never achieved 4.1% Unemployment. Sorry Hater-Bot, but them's the facts.
But Trump might achieve 10% the way Bush did.

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Without,a budget, without economic investment and ten months in office so,ehow you believe that Trump is responsible. You seem to think the American economy is a jet ski and can turn on a dime. In fact the American economy is an ocean liner incapable of any quick change.

You're giving false credit.
Who needs facts and reality when you have magical fantasies where anything is possible.

And the evidence that even they know they're full of shit when they credit Trump for a good economy...?

Everyone knows they's be blaming Obama (and rightfully so) had the economy turned worse since Trump became president.

Forum List

Back