Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.

Very good news.

Next we need incomes to increase. There's clearly been significant residual slack in the labor force and pay, so maybe we'll that improve soon, too. That has to tighten up at some point.

Those who aren't paralyzed by a party-over-country ideology are hoping for the best and celebrating every success.

Very good news.

Next we need incomes to increase. There's clearly been significant residual slack in the labor force and pay, so maybe we'll that improve soon, too. That has to tighten up at some point.

Those who aren't paralyzed by a party-over-country ideology are hoping for the best and celebrating every success.

Deport 10 million illegals.

Very good news.

4% is as low as capitalism likes it. It causes problems if it goes any lower. In capitalism that is full employment. Thank you Obama.

Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.
The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.

Gawd. Partisans.
That's what happens when partisans lie about the "real" unemployment rate for eight years. Trump also lied about it but now he wants credit for it being low? That's not going to happen.

"Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Trump's nominee for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, echoed that sentiment during his confirmation hearing."

"The unemployment rate is not real," Mnuchin told the Senate Finance Committee. "I've traveled for the last year. I've seen this."
Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

Very good news.

4% is as low as capitalism likes it. It causes problems if it goes any lower. In capitalism that is full employment. Thank you Obama.
The higher the Unemployment rate, the more Americans on Food Stamps and Welfare, the more Americans dependent on the government. the happier the Left is.

The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.
We said they were accurate, people like you and Trump said it was a lie. Welcome to posting what people have been told (by the GOP) not to believe.

The real unemployment using Trump's formula is 35%
You're such a troll. Again, the same formula used to figure out the unemployment rate under Barry is being used now. Butt-hurt and hatred is getting the best of you.

Gawd. Partisans.
That's what happens when partisans lie about the "real" unemployment rate for eight years. Trump also lied about it but now he wants credit for it being low? That's not going to happen.

"Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Trump's nominee for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, echoed that sentiment during his confirmation hearing."

"The unemployment rate is not real," Mnuchin told the Senate Finance Committee. "I've traveled for the last year. I've seen this."
When the "other" guy is in office, everything bad that happens "under his watch" is his fault.

Everything good that happens will be credited to "my" guy.

And we both know it.

Pretty funny, how the two ends of the spectrum are so similar in their behaviors.

The real unemployment using Trump's formula is 35%
You're such a troll. Again, the same formula used to figure out the unemployment rate under Barry is being used now. Butt-hurt and hatred is getting the best of you.
It is the same only for all of the Obama Administration you told everyone not to believe those numbers so now they don't. Great work.

Gawd. Partisans.

When the "other" guy is in office, everything bad that happens "under his watch" is his fault.

Everything good that happens will be credited to "my" guy.

And we both know it.

Pretty funny, how the two ends of the spectrum are so similar in their behaviors.
They are the same, just on opposite sides of the question and now, the answer.

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why is this a sad day for liberals? This news isn't helping Trump. His approval rating is almost back to its all time low.

We said they were accurate, people like you and Trump said it was a lie.
I still don't buy it because it does not take into account the number of people who simply gave up trying to find a job. Even if you do take that into account, compared to Obama's Unemployment rate using the same formula, Trump's economy is STILL better.

No matter how you slice it, take both unemployment records using the exact same formula - no matter what that formula is, and Trump has the better economy.

Lower Unemployment Rate.
Fewer People On Food Stamps.
Fewer People on Welfare.
Stock Market Up Higher.
Snowflake Butt-Hurt Higher.

Forum List

Back