unemployment rate for blacks / women rise sharply

racist white people in the America dont hire blacks.

all you have to do is look at the racially inequality numbers between black college grads and white college grads.

A white high school grads has same chance of getting a job as black college grad.

until white people work racism its always gonna be like that. The numbers speak for themselves.

If they are as illiterate as you that would not be surprising.......................

all you have to do is look at the racially inequality numbers between black college grads and white college grads.

A white high school grads has same chance of getting a job as black college grad.

until white people work racism its always gonna be like that. The numbers speak for themselves.

Well thats really RACIST

Well thats really RACIST
I go by numbers that we have. What do you go by? This what we call facts of math and they don't lie.

If they are as illiterate as you that would not be surprising.......................

let me guess you are a white old male

let more illegals in and grant them work visas,, that's just what obamie should dew. at least their skin izzzz brown. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well thats really RACIST
I go by numbers that we have. What do you go by? This what we call facts of math and they don't lie.

Well, smarty, if you want to go by numbers : Maybe they dont want to hire them, because (by statistics) they are more than likely to be a criminal. No one wants to hire a future or undetermined criminal.

Hey racist, whites dont owe you shit. Own up boi

Obama is killing you with kindness and you don't even know it.

black-unemployment-chart-2.jpg

Well thats really RACIST

Well, smarty, if you want to go by numbers : Maybe they dont want to hire them, because (by statistics) they are more than likely to be a criminal. No one wants to hire a future or undetermined criminal.

I can show the racism inequality of crimes from a white person vs black person. I can show you the racism in the length of jail time that a black and white person get when they both commit the same crime. I can show the racism in the amount of blacks are interrogated for no reason compared to whites. I can show the number of more white felons getting jobs than black felons.

I can show the racism inequality of crimes from a white person vs black person. I can show you the racism in the length of jail time that a black and white person get when they both commit the same crime. I can show the racism in the amount of blacks are interrogated for no reason compared to whites. I can show the number of more white felons getting jobs than black felons.

well show us then or stfu.

So they face challenges because of the stereo-type the BLACKS created? 11.6 percentage of the labor force. That has jobs or LOOKING for jobs. LOOKing = keyword. For some reason that is 20% of the black population not giving a damn about themselves or their kids future. Also, that didnt, in any way, argue my point.

NUMBERS

unemployment rates will be going up for everyone shortly. It's inevitable. The people havent fixed the problem.

Well thats really RACIST

People use math and numbers to lie all the time. So why would your use of them be automatically considered innocent of deception?

Because blacks get useless degrees in easy crap like sociology white whites get degrees in difficult but valuable fields like engineering.

So they face challenges because of the stereo-type the BLACKS created? 11.6 percentage of the labor force. That has jobs or LOOKING for jobs. LOOKing = keyword. For some reason that is 20% of the black population not giving a damn about themselves or their kids future. Also, that didnt, in any way, argue my point.

NUMBERS

The street culture, unfortunately, is not a very optimistic culture. And blacks are unfortunately affected by it more than others.

Because blacks get useless degrees in easy crap like sociology white whites get degrees in difficult but valuable fields like engineering.

That's as stupid as anything ducks has said. But then two racists arguing about race is probably going to create that.

Affirmative action means you blacks cannot claim discrimination. You're given special treatment in everything and yet you're still failures. Blacks are mentally inferior. Case closed.

Forum List

Back