Unemployment Rate Dips to 5.5%

Again...So what? Jealous?

To want Fairness and Justice is not to be jealous ...and wanting not have to subsidize some rich brats to become even more wealthy is simply common sense ...you make great "comfort personnel" for them LOL

Fairness and justice? You call taking someone else's wealth and redistributing fair?
Off to N. Korea with your commie ass....
I have no misconception ...I think you area moron right wing asshole and you are exactly that

I think you're just jealous.

Envy is not an attractive emotion.

To want Fairness and Justice is not to be jealous ...and wanting not have to subsidize some rich brats to become even more wealthy is simply common sense ...you make great "comfort personnel" for them LOL

Fairness and justice? You call taking someone else's wealth and redistributing fair?
I have no misconception ...I think you area moron right wing asshole and you are exactly that

I think you are just a deluded blow hard much impressed by yourself for reason no one else can see... I think you are stupid....being stupid and servile and gutless and a punk is no way to go through life ..pudding...

I think you are just a deluded blow hard much impressed by yourself for reason no one else can see... I think you are stupid....being stupid and servile and gutless and a punk is no way to go through life ..pudding...

Going through life being a bitter failure is much worse...enjoy.

Going through life being a bitter failure is much worse...enjoy.
I am neither bitter nor a failure ...but you are a weakling a punk and a loser...I pass gas in your general direction...:9:

Whatever makes your bitter life more bearable...your pathetic internet insults dont cost me anything so you're welcome to them...just keep your grubby hands out of my wallet.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

yes unemployment is done as capitalism works its magic. It could have been down this low 6 years ago had Barry not interfered with capitalism.

yes unemployment is done as capitalism works its magic. It could have been down this low 6 years ago had Barry not interfered with capitalism.

Capitalism worked its magic in 2008 when the markets collapsed and the economy was shedding 800,000 jobs a month...it would have never been low in the first place if you neocon fools had not collapsed the economy

New Topics

Forum List

Back