Unemployment on the rise under the Obama regime

It's funny how facts favoring the conservative position always momentarily kills the activity in a thread. Too funny. They gotta catch their breath from the bitch slap they just received.

What facts favor the conservative position? Where was the SCHIP veto override that was stated in earlier posts?

How the hell would I know, I didn't make that claim. Look it up yourself if you feel that passionate about it. While your at it don't forget to stop ignoring the list of facts directly above our posts. LOL

I didn't ignore anything. Maybe you can answer the questions I posed about that post. If you read the thread and knew politics you would know that in 2007 the SCHIP veto override failed. Hence the post with the other overrides. Instead of the poster admitting he was wrong on SCHIP he/she went in another direction.

What facts favor the conservative position? Where was the SCHIP veto override that was stated in earlier posts?

How the hell would I know, I didn't make that claim. Look it up yourself if you feel that passionate about it. While your at it don't forget to stop ignoring the list of facts directly above our posts. LOL

I didn't ignore anything. Maybe you can answer the questions I posed about that post. If you read the thread and knew politics you would know that in 2007 the SCHIP veto override failed. Hence the post with the other overrides. Instead of the poster admitting he was wrong on SCHIP he/she went in another direction.

Your obsessing over 1 fact in a thread with many. You always throw out an entire vine of grapes when 1 or 2 aren't to your standards?
I never claimed to "know politics" so I really don't get why your carrying on like this. My original post wasn't even directed at anyone in particular much less you. Chill...

Misery Index as of 5/2012

2009-01 7.83 Obama
2009-02 8.44
2009-03 8.22
2009-04 8.16
2009-05 8.12
2009-06 8.07
2009-07 7.30 Min. Wage = $7.25
2009-08 8.22
2009-09 8.51
2009-10 9.92
2009-11 11.84
2009-12 12.72
2010-01 12.33
2010-02 11.84
2010-03 12.01
2010-04 12.14
2010-05 11.72
2010-06 10.55
2010-07 10.74
2010-08 10.75 US exits Iraq War
2010-09 10.74
2010-10 10.77
2010-11 10.94
2010-12 10.90
2011-01 10.63
2011-02 11.01
2011-03 11.48
2011-04 12.16
2011-05 12.67

8.8% in March 2011 to 9.2% in July of 2011.

Obama promised, if we passed the Trillion Stimulus, unemployment would go down. He still claims he is saving jobs. I can claim my golf game is getting bigger, but when my score is going up, we all know different. Obama is a bumbling fool.

If you counted the people who have dropped out and stopped looking for work. the unemployment would be around 11%.

It does the Left and Papa Obama well if enough people give up then unemployment numbers will improve. Since they have nothing left, this could be their plan
:eusa_whistle:

If you counted them and the literally millions of other “invisible unemployed,” the unemployment rate today would be over 11 percent instead of the current official 9.6 percent level.

7404ae04-1a7f-4f6d-967e-7ac8ae114e1d.jpg

Mark Halperin from Time had it correct

obama-dick.jpg

Obama promised, if we passed the Trillion Stimulus, unemployment would go down. He still claims he is saving jobs. I can claim my golf game is getting bigger, but when my score is going up, we all know different. Obama is a bumbling fool.

obama-fail.jpg
Anyone know where the "fuel prices on the rise and 2 wars under Bush 43" threads are?

Seems to me, presidents are blamed for just about everything, as for Obama, maybe conservatives would be happier with a whitey who has failed?

Obama blows a Trillion $$$ in his 1st 90 days.

What a waste!!!
Yet.....the Republican lynch-mob was never able to "finish him off", when Obama went nose-to-nose (with them)....and, smacked the SHIT outta them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - ‪Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7‬‏[/ame]

obama_cool_enough_to_just_fucking_ignore_zombies.jpg

Anyone know where the "fuel prices on the rise and 2 wars under Bush 43" threads are?

Seems to me, presidents are blamed for just about everything, as for Obama, maybe conservatives would be happier with a whitey who has failed?

Oh yes, the Race Card, you know the Left is desperate
Those bad unemployment numbers really have the Left nervous

Skin colour does not matter; you don't even know the race of many of the posters
So the race excuse is pathetic

No, Mark Halperin from Time had it correct
Does not matter what skin colour, Papa Obama is still just a ..

obama-dick.jpg

who is failing

A day is a lifetime in politics
Perhaps if unemployment fell to 7.2%, he could win the election
But time is running out

Last edited:
I still can't get over Dems trying to pin a 2 and a half year failed recovery on Republicans... Just wow.
Yeah....right.....what're the Chances?

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Mirror_Election_Mandate.jpg

Last edited:

obama-fail.jpg

There would have been virtually no difference had McCain and Palin been elected.

There would have been virtually no difference had McCain and Palin been elected.

There would have been a huge difference.
It would have been McCain's and the republicans fault.
With this administration they accept no responsibility and the media defends them at every turn.The media is constantly attacking Republicans as if they have the power to do much of anything. :(

obama-fail.jpg

With this administration they accept no responsibility and the media defends them at every turn.The media is constantly attacking Republicans as if they have the power to do much of anything. :(

Agree,

While McCain is basically a RINO, I doubt we would have had the economic "albatross" called ObamaCare hanging around our neck

Enjoy the Pic

beavis-butt-head-image-washington-monument-02-i2024.jpg

Agree,

While McCain is basically a RINO, I doubt we would have had the economic "albatross" called ObamaCare hanging around our neck

Enjoy the Pic

Heh ehheh heheh hhe hehhh heh ehhhh

You said ObamaCare.....:lol:

Agree,

Enjoy the Pic

Heh ehheh heheh hhe hehhh heh ehhhh

You said ObamaCare.....:lol:

what else to call it ?
It is more efficient than,,

an attempt by the Left to interject more gov't into the health-care market and create a faux legacy for Papa Obama that was rejected by the American people

:eusa_angel:

the rich have had their taxes cut several times by republicans and democrats over the last decade, and they have yet to trickle down on us. I suggest they are not helping either. Stop giving them tax cuts and start giving more tax breaks to the samll business owner and allow easier access to loans for small business operators or wanna be operators.

Last edited:

obama-fail.jpg

Ohgoody we gots us a new racist on da board.

Forum List

Back