Unemployment on the rise under the Obama regime

Democrats took over in 2007. Look how many jobs they have destroyed!! Not only that but they racked up $Trillions wiping out millions of jobs!!!

Hahaha. I thought Bush was president until Jan. 2009.

Aaahh, dumb shit, the DEMOCRATS had a SUPER MAJORITY in both the House and the Senate in 2007.

You are wrong, but that's expected.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995. Although the Democrats held fewer than 50 Senate seats, they had an operational majority because the two independent senators caucused with the Democrats for organizational purposes. No Democratic-held seats had fallen to the Republican Party in the 2006 elections.[2] Democrat Nancy Pelosi became the first woman Speaker of the House.[3] The House also received the first Muslims (Keith Ellison)[4][5] and Buddhists (Hank Johnson and Mazie Hirono)[6] in Congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110th_United_States_Congress

What's a "super majority" in the House? Do you understand how Congress works?

Last edited:
20101228_CONGRESS_balance.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Democrats took over in 2007. Look how many jobs they have destroyed!! Not only that but they racked up $Trillions wiping out millions of jobs!!!

fredgraph.png

Democrats had control of the House & Senate in 2007. They could over rule Bush. They wrecked things & racked up enormous debt!

To be so misinformed in the Internet Age is just plain sad. How could they "over rule Bush"?

Unemployment on the rise under the Obama regime
Since the bankers have been sucking the life out of everyone, I frankly think unemployment would be on the rise under any regime.

Wrong, this is not a recession. The private sector is on defense against Obama's War on Wealth. The second he is gone...BOOM!!!! Instaint recovery.

Congress overrode 4 of Bush's Vetos in 2007-2008.

Democrats also controlled the Senate.

senate.jpg

Last edited:
8.8% in March 2011 to 9.2% in July of 2011.

Obama promised, if we passed the Trillion Stimulus, unemployment would go down. He still claims he is saving jobs. I can claim my golf game is getting bigger, but when my score is going up, we all know different. Obama is a bumbling fool.

obama-fail.jpg

There would have been virtually no difference had McCain and Palin been elected.

Aaahh, dumb shit, the DEMOCRATS had a SUPER MAJORITY in both the House and the Senate in 2007.

You are wrong, but that's expected.

What's a "super majority" in the House? Do you understand how Congress works?

No I'm not wrong, moron. I'll correct myself to say, "the democrats have held a *MAJORITY* in both the house and the senate since 2007, and after the kenyan was elected, they also held the White House. That gave them the unique opportunity to do just as they pleased, carte blanche, and they did. They spent money like they were crazed, and it hasn't done SHIT to HELP ANYTHING. It has only paid off unions which will be used to attempt to reelect democrats, and increased the debt. That is EXACTLY what has happened, and is EXACTLY why we are where we're at with the debt and joblessness.

Own it lib... it's all your's now, and nobody with half a brain is going to listen to any of your bull shit trying to blame republicans or anybody/anything else.

Last edited:
- November 2, 2007: Vetoed H.R. 1495 , Water Resources Development Act of 2007. Overridden by House, 361-54 (277 votes needed). Overridden by Senate, 79-14 (62 needed), and enacted over President Bush's veto

- May 21, 2008: Vetoed H.R. 2419 , 2007 U.S. Farm Bill.[29][30] Overridden by House, 316-108 (283 votes needed). Overridden by Senate, 82-13 (64 votes needed). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-234 over the President Bush's veto.

- 18 June 2008: Vetoed H.R. 6124 , 2007 U.S. Farm Bill, re-passed by Congress to correct a clerical error in HR 2419.[31] Overridden by House, 317-109 (284 votes required). Overridden by Senate, 80-14 (63 votes needed). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-246 over the President Bush's veto.

- July 15, 2008: Vetoed H.R. 6331 , Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act.[32] Overridden by House, 383-41 (283 votes required.) Overridden by Senate, 70-26 (64 votes required). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-275 over the President Bush's veto.

It's funny how facts favoring the conservative position always momentarily kills the activity in a thread. Too funny. They gotta catch their breath from the bitch slap they just received.

It's funny how facts favoring the conservative position always momentarily kills the activity in a thread. Too funny. They gotta catch their breath from the bitch slap they just received.

What facts favor the conservative position? Where was the SCHIP veto override that was stated in earlier posts?

What facts favor the conservative position? Where was the SCHIP veto override that was stated in earlier posts?

How the hell would I know, I didn't make that claim. Look it up yourself if you feel that passionate about it. While your at it don't forget to stop ignoring the list of facts directly above our posts. LOL

- November 2, 2007: Vetoed H.R. 1495 , Water Resources Development Act of 2007. Overridden by House, 361-54 (277 votes needed). Overridden by Senate, 79-14 (62 needed), and enacted over President Bush's veto

- May 21, 2008: Vetoed H.R. 2419 , 2007 U.S. Farm Bill.[29][30] Overridden by House, 316-108 (283 votes needed). Overridden by Senate, 82-13 (64 votes needed). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-234 over the President Bush's veto.

- 18 June 2008: Vetoed H.R. 6124 , 2007 U.S. Farm Bill, re-passed by Congress to correct a clerical error in HR 2419.[31] Overridden by House, 317-109 (284 votes required). Overridden by Senate, 80-14 (63 votes needed). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-246 over the President Bush's veto.

- July 15, 2008: Vetoed H.R. 6331 , Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act.[32] Overridden by House, 383-41 (283 votes required.) Overridden by Senate, 70-26 (64 votes required). Enacted as Pub.L. 110-275 over the President Bush's veto.

"Congress overrode Bush's SCHIP Veto in 2007." You wrote it, where's the evidence?

If you have 52 democratic senators and get 82,80 and 70 votes who are the other senators voting to overturn the vetos? The same if you have 250 in the House?

Forum List

Back