Unemployment on the rise under the Obama regime

May 12, 2011
SoCal
8.8% in March 2011 to 9.2% in July of 2011.

Obama promised, if we passed the Trillion Stimulus, unemployment would go down. He still claims he is saving jobs. I can claim my golf game is getting bigger, but when my score is going up, we all know different. Obama is a bumbling fool.

obama-fail.jpg

Democrats took over in 2007. Look how many jobs they have destroyed!! Not only that but they racked up $Trillions wiping out millions of jobs!!!

fredgraph.png

This is the kenyan and his retarded liberal minions doing. THEY OWN THIS ECONOMY, lock, stock and barrel, and the UNEMPLOYMENT THAT GOES WITH IT. Anyone who would vote AGAIN, not to mention the first time, for ODUMBO, has to be absolutely fucking BRAIN DEAD...

Grim jobs report casts shadow over debt talks

Jul 8, 3:48 PM (ET)
By JIM KUHNHENN

WASHINGTON (AP) - Beset by a weak jobs report, President Barack Obama on Friday called for swift action by Congress to raise the nation's borrowing limit, saying the uncertainty over the debt ceiling has hindered hiring in the private sector.

In remarks in the White House Rose Garden, the president linked two of the most high profile issues facing his presidency - the weak economy and a massive budget deal to meet an Aug. 2 deadline to increase the debt limit.

"The sooner we get this done, the sooner that the markets know that the debt limit ceiling will have been raised and that we have a serious plan to deal with our debt and deficit, the sooner that we give our businesses the certainty that will need in order to make additional investments to grow and hire," Obama said.

My Way News - Grim jobs report casts shadow over debt talks

Last edited:
Silver Lining:

Look at all the government bureaucracy jobs he's creating

State and local governments bleeding jobs

WASHINGTON | Fri Jul 8, 2011 6:45pm EDT

(Reuters) - U.S. state and local governments cut thousands of jobs in June, pushing their payrolls down to the lowest in five years, according to Labor Department data released on Friday, and analysts do not expect the losses to end any time soon.

Local governments shed 18,000 jobs and state governments cut 7,000 in June. The level of local government employment -- 14.143 million employees -- is the lowest since June 2006. State government employment is the lowest since August 2006.

State and local governments bleeding jobs | Reuters

Unemployment on the rise under the Obama regime
Since the bankers have been sucking the life out of everyone, I frankly think unemployment would be on the rise under any regime.

Forum List

Back