Unemployment is no longer a problem. Praise Obama!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Look at these new numbers for the last week. Having the numbers go down so dramatically proves that we are strongly rebounding. River City has a Band.

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 411,107 in the week ending July 24, a decrease of 91,366 from the previous week. There were 511,628 initial claims in the comparable week in 2009.

Let me explain how this works.

Those numbers mean there were 411,107 more people out of work last week than there were the week before. That is not a drop in unemployment, it is an increase.

I would also suggest you take some time to look at the Ten Commandments, specifically the first one, and consider why you are exalting Obama above God.

Try explaining again. Initial claims means people who were starting a claim. Fresh unemployed so to speak. What is the net gain or loss on employment? Initial claims has nothing to do with how many returned to work that week. All initial claims is telling you is fewer people are losing their jobs this week versus last week. A slowing rate of new unemployed is good news. Now if we can just employ people at a faster rate then they lose their jobs, we got something.

hmmmm.... could it be there are fewer jobs left to loose?

I believe we are in the neighborhood of 9.4 millions jobs lost since BO took office and .6 million new jobs added and most of them were part time census workers.......

where o where is that laser beam?, where o where is it at ?.........

Try explaining again. Initial claims means people who were starting a claim. Fresh unemployed so to speak. What is the net gain or loss on employment? Initial claims has nothing to do with how many returned to work that week. All initial claims is telling you is fewer people are losing their jobs this week versus last week. A slowing rate of new unemployed is good news. Now if we can just employ people at a faster rate then they lose their jobs, we got something.

Are you seriously fucked up in the head or just crazy? What you said is true, but bothering to respond is just wasted time. Sane people do not waste their time responding to cretins. It is like responding to a representative of a bureaucracy. We have one on this board called Pinko. Don't even respond to him. That is the most bug fuck crazy son of a bitch I have ever run across.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back