UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS last week.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
ADJUSTED DATA FOR UI CLAIMS (Falsified Data)

In the week ending Nov. 21, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 466,000, a decrease of 35,000 from the previous week

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21, an increase of 68,080 from the previous week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that they are claiming another decrease I wonder if they can get the market to rally some more? Does anybody pay attention to reality?

As I have said before there is no reason to alter the actual numbers into the lies that they make up. There is no season for UI claims, just reality of people out of work filing for their insurance that they paid for.

Saying that you can seasonally adjust that number is just like saying you can seasonally adjust the number of people who have died recently because they should not have died at this time. They did die and it is a reality. There is no justification for lying about it.

Did you also note the collapse in Durable Goods orders???? The Titanic is going under.
Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

Do you know why the claims are decreasing?

Because the extensions are ending. I have had 3 clients in the last few days who have reached the end of their extensions, remain unemployed, but aren't applying again because the extensions are over for them.

Forum List

Back