Unemployment in the Middle East

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Unemployment Rates, List by Country

I was listening to one of the talking heads yesterday. He mentioned that one of the things that fuels these "demonstrations" is, in part, ...unemployed youth. When there are no jobs and not much else to do are they being recruted to participate in this behavior? Another point that was brought up is the education level of them.

What do you think?

I was listening to one of the talking heads yesterday. He mentioned that one of the things that fuels these "demonstrations"is ,in part, ...unemployed youth. When there are no jobs and not much else to do are they being recruted to participate in this behavior? Another point that was brought up is the education level of them.

What do you think?

They need to do a Stimulus like we did that fixed all our problems....:badgrin::badgrin:
We put hundreds of millions of people back to work...

• Banned

I was listening to one of the talking heads yesterday. He mentioned that one of the things that fuels these "demonstrations"is ,in part, ...unemployed youth. When there are no jobs and not much else to do are they being recruted to participate in this behavior? Another point that was brought up is the education level of them.

What do you think?

They need to do a Stimulus like we did that fixed all our problems....:badgrin::badgrin:
We put hundreds of millions of people back to work...

:lol: We have Hillary saying it's a small group when in fact it is not small by any means. There are also reports of children as young as 12 in the streets at 4 AM. It's difficult to believe that they understand the significance of what's transpiring. They are possibly being used as dupes.

Forum List

Back