Unemployment improves

The Republicans and the Democrats screwed up the economy, and in the last year they have rescued it from oblivion.

If they had done nothing, it would have been much worse.

The Republicans and the Democrats screwed up the economy, and in the last year they have rescued it from oblivion.

you say they BOTH screwed it up....and they BOTH rescued it....yet you blame Republicans for everything and say how great the Democrats are......???.....to much herb tonight Chrissy?....

you say they BOTH screwed it up....and they BOTH rescued it....yet you blame Republicans for everything and say how great the Democrats are......???.....to much herb tonight Chrissy?....

Fuck you, asshole. I don't even drink.

Phil Gramm snuck the amendment deregulating the financial industry into a budget bill on the day before Christmas recess. I blame him mostly. But Clinton did sign the bill. I don't think anyone but Gramm knew what the amendment meant.

Fuck you, asshole. I don't even drink.Phil Gramm snuck the amendment deregulating the financial industry into a budget bill on the day before Christmas recess. I blame him mostly. But Clinton did sign the bill. I don't think anyone but Gramm knew what the amendment meant.

Maybe you should start drinking. You probably wouldn't come off as a nerd like you do. :lol:

Phil Gramm snuck the amendment deregulating the financial industry into a budget bill on the day before Christmas recess. I blame him mostly. But Clinton did sign the bill. I don't think anyone but Gramm knew what the amendment meant.

i said Herb you stupid Fuck.....try it, it might calm your Spastic ass down.....or maybe you can write another make believe book.....and by the way....your saying that Gramm hoodwinked EVERYBODY,the Prez,all of Congress,everyone......DAM,that guy was pretty fucking smart....

And both attacks on the World trade Center were by Reagan's "freedom-fighters!"
9/11 is Reagan's foreign policy chickens coming home to roost!!!!!!!!

Reagan was a B actor who played president.

What did Reagan have to do with Saudi Arabia?
Nice try at deflection.

As you well know, as part of the Reagan Doctrine, both the Blind Sheikh and OBL were supplied arms and Stinger missiles by St Ronnie in the Afghanistan war against Russia, even though he knew from Dana Rohrabacker that OBL wanted to kill Americans as much as he wanted to kill Russians. Thanks to Reagan OBL became a big hero among the terrorists.
Reagan owns 9/11.

Wrong as usual....Ayman al Zawahiri was the catalyst for Al Qaeda....he merely enlisted bin Laden as the defacto leader because of his extremist views within Islam and his success against the Soviet...OBL was namely a Qutbist/Wahhabist. Too bad you are too partisan to see factual information such as this....run back to the Huffington board for some comforting ego stroking by your fellow moonbats now....run along.

Yup!!!! Meth. Chrissy's fingers are moving so fast he cannot even see what he's writing.

What did Reagan have to do with Saudi Arabia?
Nice try at deflection.

As you well know, as part of the Reagan Doctrine, both the Blind Sheikh and OBL were supplied arms and Stinger missiles by St Ronnie in the Afghanistan war against Russia, even though he knew from Dana Rohrabacker that OBL wanted to kill Americans as much as he wanted to kill Russians. Thanks to Reagan OBL became a big hero among the terrorists.
Reagan owns 9/11.

Wrong as usual....Ayman al Zawahiri was the catalyst for Al Qaeda....he merely enlisted bin Laden as the defacto leader because of his extremist views within Islam and his success against the Soviet...OBL was namely a Qutbist/Wahhabist. Too bad you are too partisan to see factual information such as this....run back to the Huffington board for some comforting ego stroking by your fellow moonbats now....run along.
Thank you for confirming that Reagan made OBL a hero among terrorists as a result of his success against the Soviets.
Now run back to the Freerepublic board for some comforting ego stroking by your fellow moonbats now....run along.
Reagan still owns 9/11.

Don't know where the unemployment rate is improving... It isn't improving here in northwestern Illinois. However, if you listen to the Obama crowd, everything is coming up roses.

Im not sure where it's improving either. Its not happening in the Philadelphia. In fact, Im starting to see alot of people lose their jobs. Ive had more clients. Ive seen a number of business just shut down over night.

I mean this oh "We didnt fail as much as expected" argument is rather lame. Let's stop playing around and start actually encouraging productivity so we have jobs.

And once the seasonl adjustments hit it will be back up. And Chrisprove it would ahve been worse had they done nothing.

6a00d83451b33869e20120a70e7f0f970b-450wi

Yup!!!! Meth. Chrissy's fingers are moving so fast he cannot even see what he's writing.

same way with the 3 books he claims he wrote.....:eusa_whistle:

Can't fit any drinking between all the crack smoking and butane inhaling huh ?...

What the amendment meant was that now there would be only one set of Anti trust laws for the banks just like everything else in the country.

Can't fit any drinking between all the crack smoking and butane inhaling huh ?...

LOL! How Long has Phil Gramm been out of the picture now?

-Chris- has an axe to grind...

Forum List

Back