Unemployment - Highest in 30 Years But BO Sees Glimmers of Hope?

It should. It's the same screwed up logic that attempts to blame Obama for this mess.

It is his mess and he owns it. I don't see anything turning around so far except how much babies owe the government. Well unless you are a Wall St. cronie of course.

Ridiculous.

Bush and Phil Gramm got us into this mess.

Nice try at deflection, however. It won't work. The American people are smarter than that.

Is he the fucking President or not? If he is he owns it. This doing nothing and just sitting back and blaming the predecessor is getting old real quick. He claimed being the mighty person of change . Where the hell is it?

It is his mess and he owns it. I don't see anything turning around so far except how much babies owe the government. Well unless you are a Wall St. cronie of course.

Ridiculous.

Nice try at deflection, however. It won't work. The American people are smarter than that.

Is he the fucking President or not? If he is he owns it. This doing nothing and just sitting back and blaming the predecessor is getting old real quick. He claimed being the mighty person of change . Where the hell is it?

Oh, please....

Obama is doing a great job. Thank goodness the Republicans were booted out. What a disaster! A trillion dollars wasted on the ridiculous "war on terror."

Ridiculous.

Oh, please....

Obama is doing a great job. Thank goodness the Republicans were booted out. What a disaster! A trillion dollars wasted on the ridiculous "war on terror."

The economy is still in the fucking sewer. What great job is he doing? Adding trillions to the debt of babies? Now we have 8 trillion dollars wasted on God knows what.

Last edited:
Ridiculous.

Oh, please....

aren't the rebublicans responsible for your booming business.....didn't obama just ask for 83 billion to continue the war.....

good for you.....what business would that be

Real estate.

Did you do subprime loans?

Don't be ridiculous.

I never have and I never will. The only client I ever had that got foreclosed on was a client who used a loan company I told him not to use. I knew they were crooks and I warned him repeatedly. He would not listen. I think he had the hots for the loan officer. Everybody else is still enjoying the home that I sold them. Mostly I work with nice young couples looking for a first time home.

There are only two ways to build wealth in this country...you either buy stock or you buy real estate. And now is a great time to buy both.

Ridiculous.

LOL - many conservatives I've seen talked about the "Clinton recession" in 01 for eight years and didn't seem to get tired of that.

The "Bush recession" is far worse. Hopefully we'll be out of the Bush recession before 8 years.

Ridiculous.

Oh, please....

That's no more damage than a trillion dollars given away in a dis"stimulus" package...

or $3.6 trillion given away in his budget.

I love how you complain about Bush's excesses and how it caused our suffering... but those same excesses being perpetuated by Obama is alright.

Excess spending and debt is excess spending and debt is excess spending in debt! Doesn't matter who does it, it's going to screw every person that's not in bed with government.

Oh, please....

That's no more damage than a trillion dollars given away in a dis"stimulus" package...

I love how you complain about Bush's excesses and how it caused our suffering... but those same excesses being perpetuated by Obama is alright.

Excess spending and debt is excess spending and debt is excess spending in debt! Doesn't matter who does it, it's going to screw every person that's not in bed with government.

I was telling my girlfriend about how they sent pallets of cash to Iraq.

She said, "Why are they sending money over there when people need help over here?"

Bless her.

Oh, please....

She said, "Why are they sending money over there when people need help over here?"

Bless her.

Sounds like she is what...14...15?

Bless her.

No.

She has an innate sense of truth that you seem to lack.

Oh, please....

Bless her.

Exactly. Stop government from taking all this money out of the economy to spend on bridges to nowhere, wars, weatherized homes, subsidies, welfare, bailouts and let the people have it! Taxes and inflation are killing people, and yet Bush was just piling it on and Obama is continuing it.

It should. It's the same screwed up logic that attempts to blame Obama for this mess.

Ridiculous.

If you're SO smart you may want to look up a couple of articles:

1. AIG being deregulated--"this month or last months issue: Article in the Rolling Stone magazine--Clinton years--deregulated in the early 1990's. That would be an intelligent article to actually read.

2. New York Times
Date: Sept. 30, 1999
Titled: Fannie reduces credit requirements to aid mortgage lending.

After you actually read something that matches what you think is your "intelligence" you may want to come back on here & post an "intelligent" reply.

Last edited:

Oh, please....

The Repbulican administration, the Democratic administration, and lots of smart, knowledgeable folks see the credit markets frozen up, the largest financial institutions inthe world threatening to drag down the economy a la 1929, and agree Govt interventionis the best hope to avert crisis.

The Murdoch lead conservatives will complain of course. They know that when the economy avoids depression thanks to this stimulus they can say "it wasn't necessary". The same folks would be screaming if the Obama administration did what they want (nothing) and the economy went down the tubes.

It's all politics. It's all predictable.

Ridiculous.

If you're SO smart you may want to look up a couple of articles:

1. AIG being deregulated: Article in the Rolling Stone magazine--Clinton years--deregulated in the early 1990's. That would be an intelligent article to actually read.

2. New York Times
Date: Sept. 30, 1999
Titled: Fannie reduces credit requirements to aid mortgage lending.

After you actually read something that matches what you think is your "intelligence" you may want to come back on here & post an "intelligent" reply.

I think in hindsight you have a good point, Clinton went too far with deregulation. But he had a Republican Congress and had to make compromises.

Bless her.

No.

She has an innate sense of truth that you seem to lack.

Ahh...clever come back. Kind of lame but...not too shabby.

That has been the argument ever since I was a kid. Why send money overseas when we have problems here.

Didn't stop things 40 years ago...won't stop them now.

Did you tell her that BO wants to send 83 million more overseas for Iraq and Afghanistan?

Bless her.

Exactly. Stop government from taking all this money out of the economy to spend on bridges to nowhere, wars, weatherized homes, subsidies, welfare, bailouts and let the people have it! Taxes and inflation are killing people, and yet Bush was just piling it on and Obama is continuing it.

When it comes to spending--Obama is on steroids compared to Bush. Albeit that Bush & republcians were spending like drunken sailors too.

Forum List

Back