Unemployment falls to 8.3%

My home has gained about 10% over the past three years. Sorry you paid too much in a speculative market.

And you're a lying sack of shit, assbrain...

Nationwide: House prices dipped 0.2% in January and will be stuck 'sideways' this year | This is Money

Lol...Because the nationwide average dipped .2% in January, my home didn't increase in value over the past four years? That's quite a small data tail!

Let me guess - you don't understand statistics, do ya?

The GOP did make a mistake in putting unemployment numbers as their core arrgument as to why Obama should be voted out.

Obviously he hasn't done dick to help unemployment, but America is so resilient that the numbers were bound to get better, despite the president's lack of leadership and competence.

The GDP is still anemic, poverty rate too high, and the debt is killing us.....but hey libs, now you guys can frame a false argument hat Obama is improving the economy.

Lol...Because the nationwide average dipped .2% in January, my home didn't increase in value over the past four years? That's quite a small data tail!

You live in a trailer, you knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing inbred. I don't follow that market.

Still a long way to go but glad to see that it didn't jump up after the holiday season ended.

Not to be downer....but I used to cater to the retail industry for the holiday's...I furnished them with the seasonal help...trained them and processed their payroll...

Most worked through January 15th of each year (or the following Sunday of the 15th). Then we would have about 10% stay on through the end of January to assist with inventory and preparation for Presidents Day.

The February numbers are what we need to see.

Ok, Mr. Downer. :)

We shall wait and see.

It's absolutely astonishing how many of you are see easily fooled by bullshit. There is nothing good coming out of these unemployment numbers today. It's all smoke and mirrors. The fact is we have a record low of people participating in the work force now and they are no longer being counted, hence the lower numbers.

So forget the unemployment numbers. Fact still remains that the economy has created new jobs in January, a month that any other year would see job losses due to normal market factors.

With all the grumbling people on this board do about Huffington Post, a legitimate newspaper, not being a valid source, I'm not inclined to accept an article submitted by "Tyler Durden" to a shitty website.

must be all that stimulas...actually no, that was spent a long time ago.
Maybee it's the "pass this bill right now" jobs bill...actually no, senate dems took a shit on that bill.
Probably ending the Bush tax cuts...actually no, he and dems failed.

If you liberals are happy, then thank the GOP.

They forgot to mention the summer of recovery was two years out.

Oh and the stimulus.......It will kick in any day now...seriously.....

The Stimulus has come and gone. It did what it was supposed to do, stimulate the economy and stop a depression

The GOP did make a mistake in putting unemployment numbers as their core arrgument as to why Obama should be voted out.

Obviously he hasn't done dick to help unemployment, but America is so resilient that the numbers were bound to get better, despite the president's lack of leadership and competence.

The GDP is still anemic, poverty rate too high, and the debt is killing us.....but hey libs, now you guys can frame a false argument hat Obama is improving the economy.

Don't worry..

With unemployment dropping, the Republicans can always go back to birth certificates, telepromters and golf outings

Warrior and Bripat should seriously do stand up comedy.....so mad it's hilarity with every post.

must be all that stimulas...actually no, that was spent a long time ago.
Maybee it's the "pass this bill right now" jobs bill...actually no, senate dems took a shit on that bill.
Probably ending the Bush tax cuts...actually no, he and dems failed.

If you liberals are happy, then thank the GOP.

They forgot to mention the summer of recovery was two years out.

Oh and the stimulus.......It will kick in any day now...seriously.....

The Stimulus has come and gone. It did what it was supposed to do, stimulate the economy and stop a depression

:lol:

It also prevented an attack by Martians!!!!!!!

I love it when libs, who can't provide any quantifiable evidence that the stimulus accomplished anything, resort to claims that it prevented things that never happened.

I can tell this good news is really bothering you.

I am delighted with the progress of DEVALUE my home has achieved over the last few years. It tickles me to death as it's worth drops - like every other home in America. I also enjoy it when my 401K tanks. It's a fantastic sensation.

My home has gained about 10% over the past three years. Sorry you paid too much in a speculative market.

This thread is proof that good news for America is bad news for Republicans. I can't wait to hear Mittens and Newt spin this.

To reduce the deficit the government is going to stop counting any money it spends after September

Don't worry..

With unemployment dropping, the Republicans can always go back to birth certificates, telepromters and golf outings

or they can talk about critical issues like the debt, poverty, bringing back America's gold standard credit ratting.

And the value of homes is still falling. Maybe when canada invades us, that will change. :cuckoo:

No, home values are correcting themselves from an artificially inflated bubble. Laissez faire capitalism run amok. They should have never reached the point they did. Why people couldn't grasp this at the time is beyond me. You were an idiot if you invested in real estate at that time.

You live in a trailer, you knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing inbred. I don't follow that market.

Which just goes to show how much of an idiot you are. Trailer homes depreciate from year to year, just like an automobile. The only way to get a trailer to increase in value over a year would be to sell it for parts.

Forum List

Back