Unemployment down to 8%'s; Entry level hiring up; Is it BAD, or NOT?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I saw all the reports today and the past week. Stock market soared. Unemployment was 8.6% today. Entry level hiring is UP. All over the media, talking heads were talking about a "turning point" for the economy.

So which is it? Is it bad out there? Or not? Because if it's bad....well, their boy Obama is the head honcho in charge. But if it's NOT so bad or getting better....their beloved whiners OWS have little to complain about.

Which is it?

UE is not down. 300000 people fell off the books as their unemployment ran out.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Entry level position are up because of the holidays.

Then why would the trusted media be all over the TV today harping on a "turning point" for the economy? I mean...the 2012 elections are coming up, and if they are painting a false picture.......oh....wait.....I see what they did there:eek:

The only good thing about this report is that Government jobs fell by over 20,000. And I mean that. In fact, it helps illustrate that we can continue to see these cuts to the size of government and the economy can still manage to add jobs. This is contrary to the doomsday scenario painted to us by the liberals if we don't spend more and more!

Forum List

Back