Unemployment down to 8.6%, "thank you Obama"? Try THANK YOU CEOS FOR HIRING!"

CEO's aren't responsible for hiring within an organization.

Once again you direct that handjob to the very top.

So we've heard 2 years worth of Obama whining like his OWS peasants, Him mostly whining about a "do nothing Congress" and the "GOP obstruction" stopping him from doing anything.

Now unemployment is down to 8.6%. And libtards are dropping to their knees to PRAISE HIM!!!!

Why? CEO's approved this hiring. Corporations funded it. Barack Hussein Obama has been hampered by a "do nothing Congress" and "GOP obstructionists"......right?

So when shit goes bad, Obama is immune from blame, because a do-nothing Congress and the GOP are preventing Him from dong anything.

But when things go well, He gets immediate credit, despite the fact that all that new hiring is being done by the very CEO's and corporations He and his ilk spew verbal venom at every chance they get.

Thanks to all the CEO's and corporations for taking the chance to go ahead and hire. We know, with Obama in office the future is very unknown and shaky, but you guys hired anyway. Keep up the good work. And Mr. President...try not to fuck it up. Of course, you cant't do much with a do-nothing Congress, so not sure why you got credit for it anyway.

Did you blame CEO's when the unemployment rate was going up and people were getting laid off?

So we've heard 2 years worth of Obama whining like his OWS peasants, Him mostly whining about a "do nothing Congress" and the "GOP obstruction" stopping him from doing anything.

Now unemployment is down to 8.6%. And libtards are dropping to their knees to PRAISE HIM!!!!

Why? CEO's approved this hiring. Corporations funded it. Barack Hussein Obama has been hampered by a "do nothing Congress" and "GOP obstructionists"......right?

So when shit goes bad, Obama is immune from blame, because a do-nothing Congress and the GOP are preventing Him from dong anything.

But when things go well, He gets immediate credit, despite the fact that all that new hiring is being done by the very CEO's and corporations He and his ilk spew verbal venom at every chance they get.

Thanks to all the CEO's and corporations for taking the chance to go ahead and hire. We know, with Obama in office the future is very unknown and shaky, but you guys hired anyway. Keep up the good work. And Mr. President...try not to fuck it up. Of course, you cant't do much with a do-nothing Congress, so not sure why you got credit for it anyway.

Actually, there's nothing to thank CEO's or Obama for in these numbers. You drill down into them, they are pretty awful.

First, the economy only produced 120,000 jobs in November. 150,000 is considered baseline growth. The reason the number dropped was that the "Household Survey" only counts those who are employed or looking for work, not those who have given up because unemployment benefits have run out or they find they can get buy without working.

375,000 people dropped out of the workforce altogether.

Also, most of these jobs that were created were low paying ones. Hospitality and retail jobs that were created for the holiday rush. A lot of these jobs will be eliminated when demand goes down after the holidays.

Looming on the horizon, the Euro-Crash and state and local governments having to slash payrolls to meet budget shortfalls.

Private sector payrolls were up 140,000. But as has been happening month after month,

government payrolls were down. Down 20,000 last month. The size of government has been shrinking dramatically...

...just as conservatives claim they want and just as conservatives claim is good for jobs and the economy.

So why aren't you happy? Instead of trying to blame Obama for tepid job growth...

Actually, there's nothing to thank CEO's or Obama for in these numbers. You drill down into them, they are pretty awful.

First, the economy only produced 120,000 jobs in November. 150,000 is considered baseline growth. The reason the number dropped was that the "Household Survey" only counts those who are employed or looking for work, not those who have given up because unemployment benefits have run out or they find they can get buy without working.

Also, most of these jobs that were created were low paying ones. Hospitality and retail jobs that were created for the holiday rush. A lot of these jobs will be eliminated when demand goes down after the holidays.

Looming on the horizon, the Euro-Crash and state and local governments having to slash payrolls to meet budget shortfalls.

Private sector payrolls were up 140,000. But as has been happening month after month,

government payrolls were down. Down 20,000 last month. The size of government has been shrinking dramatically...

...just as conservatives claim they want and just as conservatives claim is good for jobs and the economy.

So why aren't you happy? Instead of trying to blame Obama for tepid job growth...

The tepid growth is because of policy dufus.

So how many threads do we need to show how really, really stupid we can be?? If anyone actually thinks the employment market is better, why don't you go see how many of your neighbors have recently found a job. Well other than part time, seasonal work which won't even qualify them for UE benefits.

Because they are a LOT more Tepid than they ought to be.

You know what, I'm an old man. I'm a cranky man. This is the fifth recession I've lived through. In past ones, when I've worked, I've taken hits with the recession, but I usually bounced back within two years better than where I was before.

Not this one. I'm blessed in that I've worked almost continuously through it, but the fact is, I took a hit at the begining and never really recovered.

Government isn't shrinking enough and the private sector isn't growing enough.

Because they are a LOT more Tepid than they ought to be.

You know what, I'm an old man. I'm a cranky man. This is the fifth recession I've lived through. In past ones, when I've worked, I've taken hits with the recession, but I usually bounced back within two years better than where I was before.

Not this one. I'm blessed in that I've worked almost continuously through it, but the fact is, I took a hit at the begining and never really recovered.

Government isn't shrinking enough and the private sector isn't growing enough.

If you are O L D as am I then you know that times have changed and you know that job opportunities related to the nature of business in America have dramatically changed.

The tepid growth is because of policy dufus.

Tepid growth is because we don't make anything here anymore and all those labor intensive industries that did make things here have gone overseas and there are no labor intensive replacement industries to absorb the excess job seekers.

In other words, we are in an economy that simply doesn't need as many workers to function as it used to.

Forum List

Back