Unemployment Down to 7.8%

Ok Carbineer, explain to me how the number of jobs last month were more and the rate went up 0.1% but with lower numbers in Sep, the rate went down 0.3%

I'd love an explanation

December will be a big surprise when the numbers will go back up.

Why do you root for America to fail, you unpatriotic piece of shit?
obama is not America I don't want his policy guiding my country I want him to fail. Just like I would have wanted Hitler to fail. unlike you if hitler was a black guy you cheer for him too.

Ok Carbineer, explain to me how the number of jobs last month were more and the rate went up 0.1% but with lower numbers in Sep, the rate went down 0.3%

I'd love an explanation

We are an aging country.

10,000 Americans a day are retiring.

There is going to be a labor shortage.

I'd love an explanation

We are an aging country.

10,000 Americans a day are retiring.

There is going to be a labor shortage.

How many people have retired, the actual numbers not the projected numbers.
Those planing on retiring at the retiring age have not retired as planned.

The UE numbers were rigged by Obama sympathizers within the BLS who fear Romney will cut their pay. All numbers show employment is dropping yet they published that lower UE fiction.

We are still losing jobs under democrats! We lost even more this month and are at the lowest employment levels since the crisis began 5 years ago.

Data extracted on: October 5, 2012 (8:48:45 AM) from Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rateType of data:
Percent or rateAge: 16 years and over

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2002_2012_all_period_M09_data.gif

Democrats took power January 1, 2007. Just look at their disaster!
fredgraph.png

The UE numbers were rigged by Obama sympathizers within the BLS who fear Romney will cut their pay. All numbers show employment is dropping yet they published that lower UE fiction.

We are still losing jobs under democrats! We lost even more this month and are at the lowest employment levels since the crisis began 5 years ago.

Data extracted on: October 5, 2012 (8:48:45 AM) from Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rateType of data:
Percent or rateAge: 16 years and over

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2002_2012_all_period_M09_data.gif

Democrats took power January 1, 2007. Just look at their disaster!
fredgraph.png

In other words we're lower than what we were in 2010?

The BLS/DOL is a Democrat Department. Of course they are bias towards Obama & want him to win re-election.

The Department of Labor is a plank of the Democratic Party & was created by Democrats.
In 1903, the American Federation of Labor persuaded the Democratic Party to adopt a plank in its platform that pledged "the enactment of a law creating a Department of Labor, represented separately in the President's Cabinet." However, since Democrats controlled neither the White House nor Congress, their powers were limited. Democratic Congressmen regularly introduced bills for a separate Department of Labor, but none gained sufficient support to pass. In 1910 the Democrats won control of the House, and 15 union members were elected to Congress. Congressman William B. Wilson, formerly an officer of the United Mine Workers, became chairman of the House Committee on Labor. He championed creating an independent department. Representative William Sulzer of New York introduced a Department of Labor bill in 1912, which passed the House with little opposition. For a time it seemed that the bill might die in the Senate Committee on Education and Labor, but Senator Borah rescued it. The Senate passed the bill without a record being kept of the votes.

The BLS has manipulated the numbers for democrats before.

"GOVERNMENT ECONOMIC REPORTS: THINGS YOU'VE SUSPECTED BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK!"
The Clinton administration also reduced monthly household sampling from 60,000 to about 50,000, eliminating significant surveying in the inner cities. Despite claims of corrective statistical adjustments, reported unemployment among people of color declined sharply, and the piggybacked poverty survey showed a remarkable reversal in decades of worsening poverty trends.

Somehow, the Clinton administration successfully set into motion reestablishing the full 60,000 survey for the benefit of the current Bush administration's monthly household survey.

Up until the Clinton administration, a discouraged worker was one who was willing, able and ready to work but had given up looking because there were no jobs to be had. The Clinton administration dismissed to the non-reporting netherworld about five million discouraged workers who had been so categorized for more than a year. As of July 2004, the less-than-a-year discouraged workers total 504,000. Adding in the netherworld takes the unemployment rate up to about 12.5%.

Also the BLS employees could be manipulated without them even knowing it. Phone numbers of high unemployment areas could have been reduced or eliminated from their pool of numbers they call to survey. The CIA can do many things that these BLS employees would never catch.

Last edited:
well judging from your analogy, you seem to be under the impression that I said that the economy sucks, but its not Obama's fault.

No, i got the impression you were saying "The economy is great, Obama Akbar."

When in fact, I wasn't trying to make either of those points. So obviously you either have reading comprehension skills, or you have no idea how to make an argument. Disproving an argument the other person wasn't trying to make is not how one debates, I'm not sure if they have even bothered to make a fallacy for that.

Yawn...

AGAIN the only REASON the numbers went down is because they are HIRING for THE HOLIDAY season. This comes EVERY FREAKING year. THESE ARE PART TIME< LOW PAYING JOBS that will go away after the HOLIDAY SEASON ... You can spin it the way you want but this is the fact.... And I didnt see how many people stopped looking for JObs and just fell out of the workforce ..Anyone????

Numbers are seasonally adjusted, so holiday hiring won't have an effect.

BUT, the math doesn't work. BLS is padding the number with 873,000 added to August roles. This means either that the number is a complete fabrication, or the BLS under-reported YTD August to provide an election boost.

I'm going with "complete fabrication" at this time, because the U6 number remained static.

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

Obama has by far, the slowest recovery from a recession than any other president by far. :eusa_whistle:

That is True, but it's a Complex Issue...

It's a Generational Correction like the one from 1978 to 1983.

Obama was handed 6-800,000 jobs a month being Lost.

The only thing he did was what Bush did in a Trillion Dollar Stimulus.

Obama didn't Create this Correction, nor did Bush, and Obama nor Romney will End it.

It's coming to an End on it's own right now.

It's different than the WWII Correction during Carter/Reagan in that WAY more Boomers had 2nd Families and of course they borrowed against Multiple Houses during the Boom to Finance that and Play like Children.

Now those Choices are the Governments and the Lender's Fault and not the People who Signed the Loan Agreement. :thup:

Anyway it's a little Tiresome to see the President Credited or Blamed for thesee things...

But that is Politics.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back