Unemployment Benefits are Becoming a Dependence Problem

Yawn. Talk is cheap. How did you vote?

You are intractable. I have shown you how extending unemployment insurance is not a net negative for our bottom line....and how doing so will not create a dependent class. You have countered with personal anecdotes about how the laborers who show up on your job sites are worthless and want to be treated like kings on day one.

You voted for the people who REDISTRIBUTED THE WEALTH OF THIS NATION INTONTHE HANDS OF A FEW so nobody has the cash to hire you for what you are worth. Yet...you will not accept responsibility for those votes. Instead, you are going to tell me that you don't agree with conservatives on many issues.

Yawn.

Yawn. Talk is cheap. How did you vote?

You are intractable. I have shown you how extending unemployment insurance is not a net negative for our bottom line....and how doing so will not create a dependent class. You have countered with personal anecdotes about how the laborers who show up on your job sites are worthless and want to be treated like kings on day one.

You voted for the people who REDISTRIBUTED THE WEALTH OF THIS NATION INTONTHE HANDS OF A FEW so nobody has the cash to hire you for what you are worth. Yet...you will not accept responsibility for those votes. Instead, you are going to tell me that you don't agree with conservatives on many issues.

Yawn.

Just what I figured, nothing to support your assertions in yet another unquoted post so context is absent. Yawn and deflect all you want, you are full of shit.

And you won't accept responsibility for your votes or your words. Excellent.

I accept responsibility for my votes and my words, when in context.

Are you insinuating that if you vote for someone, (who you have the most common view with over the alternative), you must be supportive and agree with everything they do?

Yawn.

No. But you have to accept responsibility for your vote.

Example.

Clinton fucked up with those asinine free trade agreements and being too soft when it came to maintaining banking regulations. I accept responsibility for that shit as I voted for the guy.

See...it doesn't hurt that much. Try it.

Yawn.

Example.

Clinton fucked up with those asinine free trade agreements and being too soft when it came to maintaining banking regulations. I accept responsibility for that shit as I voted for the guy.

UFC time, I'm out for today but will address this silliness tomorrow.
Yes I enjoy watching a couple guys kick the fuck out of each other too.

Cheers dude

Yawn.

Example.

Cheers dude

I would never tell one of them to their face, but that shit's wicked gay.

I don't see how something that ends and can't be redone without a stint of employment is leading to a dependence problem. When it's gone, it's gone.

At the moment unemployment benefits are up to 99 weeks I believe and Obama want's to extend them again if they keep getting extended how can they be gone?

The terminology gets misconstrued. From what I've ever seen on it, the "extensions" aren't added weeks beyond 99, it's an extension for the time alloted to be eligible for the 99 weeks.

After 99 weeks, you're done, there's no way around it, being a federal limit.

Yawn.

Example.

Cheers dude

UFC is big in our house too. Don't blame you.

I don't see how something that ends and can't be redone without a stint of employment is leading to a dependence problem. When it's gone, it's gone.

At the moment unemployment benefits are up to 99 weeks I believe and Obama want's to extend them again if they keep getting extended how can they be gone?

The terminology gets misconstrued. From what I've ever seen on it, the "extensions" aren't added weeks beyond 99, it's an extension for the time alloted to be eligible for the 99 weeks.

After 99 weeks, you're done, there's no way around it, being a federal limit.
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood know that there is no extension beyond 99 weeks, they just love to lie. The Dems are only trying to renew the extension to 99 weeks which is about to expire for about 3 million of the 12 million unemployed.

Forum List

Back