Unemployed held hostage, again.

Stay on topic please. The country is about to swear in a arrogant, egotistical, sociopath who is worshipped by less than half the people in this country. I, and many others, just pray that he doesn't do something or Tweet something that starts WWIII.

There is little doubt that he has a major mental disorder. Let's just hope this country can survive him for four years.
We already did that 8 years ago.

Libs didn't care then. They only care now because their side lost political power.

Obama didn't get the US involved in stupid shit.

We have never had a President who has declared war on an entire Religion. We will soon....let's see how that turns out.

Bush almost did.... he basically made it so, without the declaration

And we have been stuck in the middle east every since. Just because he wanted revenge for Saddam trying to kill his daddy.

I disagree. He went in firstly to remove the influence of OPEC. The same reason he tried to depose Hugo Chavez.

Let's leave it to the market. If we free the market, then it will sort everything the best. Whehehe.

By the way, can we make a trade pointer for tax deferrals, like there are a few for share prices, like the Dow jones?

And all of a sudden they're paying less in taxes, or nothing in taxes,.

actually they pay most of the taxes. The top 1% for example pay 44% of all income taxes. Sorry to rock your insane liberal no nothing at all world.

Except. His Holiness Trump, who hasn't paid federal taxes in years.
Neither has a good portionof the Obama administration and democrat party.

Stay on topic please. The country is about to swear in a arrogant, egotistical, sociopath who is worshipped by less than half the people in this country. I, and many others, just pray that he doesn't do something or Tweet something that starts WWIII.

There is little doubt that he has a major mental disorder. Let's just hope this country can survive him for four years.

The only ones with a mental disorder is the Obama administration.

Obama is literally the dumbest president to ever take office, even more so than G.W Bush.

Let's start with just a couple of weeks ago... Obama right there on YouTube saying, "but how are we going to save those Carrier jobs?" Meanwhile Trump and Pence are working on incentives to save 1,000 jobs, and guess what happened? Carrier is keeping those jobs here. Obama would've let those jobs walk right out of America... The guy doesn't have a clue in the world on how to conduct business just like how you obviously don't have a clue about anything [OP].

#2. The A.G and Hillary Clinton... Obama appointed a moron for the A.G position, and Obama supports a crooked Hillary Clinton by shielding her from criminal prosecution and publicly stating that, "she'll make a great next president." Only a moron president goes out and assumes one candidate will win with 100% certainty and covers up his buddies from criminal prosecution. Was Obama even right about the election results? Nope.

#3. Obamacare. Only a moron would not think things through and support a bill that jacks up insurance rates and fines Americans for not wanting to pay those ridiculous rates because they can't afford them. Of course anybody else that took office after Obama was going to immediately dismantle that stupid ass policy, well except for Hillary of course because they're :buddies."

#4 All the guy wants to do is take from the people who pay taxes to give to the poor people. If you aren't rich or don't get up for work every day, hate your job for eight hours, and then go home and have a few hours of free time, you don't deserve money. I'm not supposed to subsidize someone else's $20 a month healthcare plan when they don't work so I can turn around and pay $300 a month.

Everyone just please ignore the OP, clearly they're either a troll or a moron. I certainly hope for their sake it's the former.

And all of a sudden they're paying less in taxes, or nothing in taxes,.

actually they pay most of the taxes. The top 1% for example pay 44% of all income taxes. Sorry to rock your insane liberal no nothing at all world.

Obama is literally the dumbest president to ever take office, even more so than G.W Bush.

Let's start with just a couple of weeks ago... Obama right there on YouTube saying, "but how are we going to save those Carrier jobs?" Meanwhile Trump and Pence are working on incentives to save 1,000 jobs, and guess what happened? Carrier is keeping those jobs here. Obama would've let those jobs walk right out of America... The guy doesn't have a clue in the world on how to conduct business just like how you obviously don't have a clue about anything [OP].

#2. The A.G and Hillary Clinton... Obama appointed a moron for the A.G position, and Obama supports a crooked Hillary Clinton by shielding her from criminal prosecution and publicly stating that, "she'll make a great next president." Only a moron president goes out and assumes one candidate will win with 100% certainty and covers up his buddies from criminal prosecution. Was Obama even right about the election results? Nope.

#3. Obamacare. Only a moron would not think things through and support a bill that jacks up insurance rates and fines Americans for not wanting to pay those ridiculous rates because they can't afford them. Of course anybody else that took office after Obama was going to immediately dismantle that stupid ass policy, well except for Hillary of course because they're :buddies."

#4 All the guy wants to do is take from the people who pay taxes to give to the poor people. If you aren't rich or don't get up for work every day, hate your job for eight hours, and then go home and have a few hours of free time, you don't deserve money. I'm not supposed to subsidize someone else's $20 a month healthcare plan when they don't work so I can turn around and pay $300 a month.

Everyone just please ignore the OP, clearly they're either a troll or a moron. I certainly hope for their sake it's the former.

Which I guess is why the economy is getting better, he's got through with a decent approval rating and would have been elected a third time had he been allowed to run.

Which I guess is why the economy is getting better, he's got through with a decent approval rating and would have been elected a third time had he been allowed to run.

I doubt he would've been elected a third time. Only idiots would vote for a president who can't get anything to pass through a republican congress. Having him in the oval office is just a waste of space. "Improved economy" the guy took over during a recession... Not hard to improve on that. Weak excuse. 72% of voters say they are dissatisfied with the direction of the country. Obama approval rating at highest point since reelection

I can't take democratic numbers seriously... The media heavily favors democrats and will do anything to make them look good.

I doubt he would've been elected a third time. Only idiots would vote for a president who can't get anything to pass through a republican congress. Having him in the oval office is just a waste of space. "Improved economy" the guy took over during a recession... Not hard to improve on that. Weak excuse. 72% of voters say they are dissatisfied with the direction of the country. Obama approval rating at highest point since reelection

I can't take democratic numbers seriously... The media heavily favors democrats and will do anything to make them look good.

He'd have been elected. I mean, what would he have had to fight against? He'd have kicked Trump's ass, he got more votes than Trump twice.

He'd have been elected. I mean, what would he have had to fight against? He'd have kicked Trump's ass, he got more votes than Trump twice.

You realize Trump won almost every county in the USA besides a few outside of the typical democratic only states of California and New York right? I tend not to count the biased counties who will always vote for whoever is the democratic candidate... They'd vote for a toaster over the best republican candidate of all time.

you mean except when he created ISIS with his cowardly liberal withdrawal from IRAQ that just killed 500,000 in Syria for starters??

I agree. Every American male should go to Iraq and stay there. Girls are less obese there. Plus they are more interested in you gun offers, as they are not liberals.

You realize Trump won almost every county in the USA besides a few outside of the typical democratic only states of California and New York right? I tend not to count the biased counties who will always vote for whoever is the democratic candidate... They'd vote for a toaster over the best republican candidate of all time.

But didn't win the popular vote. I mean, I know people spend half their time trying to twist statistics and fact to fit their own needs, but this is ridiculous.

But didn't win the popular vote. I mean, I know people spend half their time trying to twist statistics and fact to fit their own needs, but this is ridiculous.

It shouldn't be a republican's problem that a state with 38 million people and another state with 19.75 million people have the majority of their people vote democrat every election no matter who the candidate is (NY and Cali). The electoral college makes sure those two states don't decide every election by themselves. When the map of counties is 70% red, that candidate should win. We're not out to please just Hollywood and Wall Street, sorry, which is what would happen without the electoral college.

If you can't understand the simple reasoning behind the electoral college you shouldn't be on a political message board. As a matter of fact, I could argue that Trump actually wiped the floor with Hillary because you know there's probably 40 million people between the two states who vote democrat no matter the level of ignorance they have about the candidates. So 40 million biased people favor the democrats every election, yet Hillary won by only 2 million votes. She was dominated by Trump everywhere in America that doesn't hold a biased voter mindset every single election whether you like it or not you liberal moron.

Trump won 306 to 232, with 84 of Clinton's coming from the two most biased states in America. Let's take away Texas's (biased towards republicans), Cali's, and NY's electoral votes in the latest election. Trump now has 268, Hillary has 148... Trump now has 45% more electoral votes.

The election wasn't even close, get over it. You have to adjust for voter bias and stupidity by Cali and NY. It's like you're a 13 year old kid by pulling the popular vote card.

Last edited:

It shouldn't be a republican's problem that a state with 38 million people and another state with 19.75 million people have the majority of their people vote democrat every election no matter who the candidate is (NY and Cali). The electoral college makes sure those two states don't decide every election by themselves. When the map of counties is 70% red, that candidate should win. We're not out to please just Hollywood and Wall Street, sorry, which is what would happen without the electoral college.

If you can't understand the simple reasoning behind the electoral college you shouldn't be on a political message board. As a matter of fact, I could argue that Trump actually wiped the floor with Hillary because you know there's probably 40 million people between the two states who vote democrat no matter the level of ignorance they have about the candidates. So 40 million biased people favor the democrats every election, yet Hillary won by only 2 million votes. She was dominated by Trump everywhere in America that doesn't hold a biased voter mindset every single election whether you like it or not you liberal moron.

Trump won 306 to 232, with 84 of Clinton's coming from the two most biased states in America. Let's take away Texas's (biased towards republicans), Cali's, and NY's electoral votes in the latest election. Trump now has 268, Hillary has 148... Trump now has 45% more electoral votes.

The election wasn't even close, get over it. You have to adjust for voter bias and stupidity by Cali and NY. It's like you're a 13 year old kid by pulling the popular vote card.

If there were proportional representation then those two states wouldn't decide, the people of the USA would decide. Right now it is states who decide, seemingly at random too.

As for your insults.... well.... you need insults to make an argument...

We already did that 8 years ago.

Libs didn't care then. They only care now because their side lost political power.

We have never had a President who has declared war on an entire Religion. We will soon....let's see how that turns out.

Bush almost did.... he basically made it so, without the declaration

And we have been stuck in the middle east every since. Just because he wanted revenge for Saddam trying to kill his daddy.

I disagree. He went in firstly to remove the influence of OPEC. The same reason he tried to depose Hugo Chavez.
And Manuel Noriega...

Forum List

Back