Unemployed go to John Boehner's Country Club to ask for jobs.

R

rdean

McCain, Boehner Face Flack at Town Hall Meetings - ABC News

That's on the minds of many employed and out of work Americans and it wasn't a town hall, but constituents in Speaker John Boehner's district tried to talk to the Republican House leader on Monday about the lack of jobs in the Speaker's district. Protestors showed up at his district office in West Chester, Ohio as well as outside a fundraiser at a golf club in Dublin, Ohio.

Protestors tried to go into the office to speak to staff, but staffers locked the door. The group then traveled to the country club where, according to protest organizers, police asked them to leave, and told them Boehner "doesn't choose to come out."

Boehner's office replied that job creation is the GOP leader's focus. (I'm guessing through the keyhole since the door was locked.)

"I think we need some politicians in Washington to really stand up for the people, and I think if they don't do it they're not going to have a job much longer."

"Well, that's obviously what the people of Kentucky can decide when I get my report card," McConnell said.

The GOP Senate leader is up for reelection in 2014.

The former GOP presidential nominee faced an angry crowd, who took him to task on the economy and for characterizing "tea party" members as "hobbits" during the debt ceiling debate, according to the Arizona Republic.

“The wealthy just hoard the cash.”
“The old tax rates worked well for the economy under Clinton.”

Town Hall Attendees Tell GOP Sen. Johanns To Tax The Rich: ‘The Old Tax Rates Worked’ Under Clinton

I've been saying I can't wait for the Town Halls. What will Republicans say when asked about "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Oh, that's right. "Government can't make jobs". Makes one wonder, "Why vote or them"?

Too bad he caved to the t-partiers demands :(

Caved? With the world economy on the line? It's like that Bible story about cutting the baby in half. He wasn't willing. And it wasn't the first time.

Less than a year ago, Republicans threatened to cut unemployment for millions of Americans if Obama didn't agree to extending the Bush tax cuts.

35 to 40% of the Stimulus was "tax cuts". It was the only way he could get it passed.

I think they've run out of hostages. Funny, Republicans insist it is they who love America. I guess they mean just the land and not the people. Cuz to me, it looks like Obama loves the American people more.

That's on the minds of many employed and out of work Americans and it wasn't a town hall, but constituents in Speaker John Boehner's district tried to talk to the Republican House leader on Monday about the lack of jobs in the Speaker's district. Protestors showed up at his district office in West Chester, Ohio as well as outside a fundraiser at a golf club in Dublin, Ohio.

Protestors tried to go into the office to speak to staff, but staffers locked the door. The group then traveled to the country club where, according to protest organizers, police asked them to leave, and told them Boehner "doesn't choose to come out."

Boehner's office replied that job creation is the GOP leader's focus. (I'm guessing through the keyhole since the door was locked.)

"I think we need some politicians in Washington to really stand up for the people, and I think if they don't do it they're not going to have a job much longer."

"Well, that's obviously what the people of Kentucky can decide when I get my report card," McConnell said.

The former GOP presidential nominee faced an angry crowd, who took him to task on the economy and for characterizing "tea party" members as "hobbits" during the debt ceiling debate, according to the Arizona Republic.

Town Hall Attendees Tell GOP Sen. Johanns To Tax The Rich: ‘The Old Tax Rates Worked’ Under Clinton

I've been saying I can't wait for the Town Halls. What will Republicans say when asked about "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Oh, that's right. "Government can't make jobs". Makes one wonder, "Why vote or them"?

I just found the dems jobs program. :lol::lol:

Congress cuts page program while EPA announces paid liberals-only internships - Washington Times

Damn the left is stupid.

Congress cuts page program while EPA announces paid liberals-only internships - Washington Times

Damn the left is stupid.

Michelle Bachmann want's to end the EPA all together. Maybe praying will help keep the air and water clean. Rick Perry thinks it will bring rain.

Damn the left is stupid.

Michelle Bachmann want's to end the EPA all together. Maybe praying will help keep the air and water clean. Rick Perry thinks it will bring rain.

It shouldnt be ended, just capped at the knees and beaten profusely.

Damn the left is stupid.

Their are a lot of gov't regulatory agencies that need to go.... NONE of us want dity air and water you idiot!

Jeezus you lefties are stupid!

Their are a lot of gov't regulatory agencies that need to go.... NONE of us want dity air and water you idiot!

Aftermath of the recent elections.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3816-payn110806-cmyk20110805020949.jpg

Good thing they did not show up at one of Obama's fundraisers, it would take $38,500 of them to afford the gate charge.

Damn the left is stupid.

What the FUCK?

Name some....

Yet you want to get rid of the EPA? So name one of those agencies. Describe their authority.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Name some....

Even though they can't answer the question, they take every opportunity to say "the left is stupid". Makes them feel better. It's what you do when all you have is name calling.

Love the way they make fun of the unemployed, many of which are Republicans.

Hey, Republicans, it's your own making fun of you. How's it feel?

Forum List

Back