Unedited Video of the WTC 7 collapse with the penthouse

Mr. Jones

Jan 21, 2009
USA

All previous versions of this video showing the collapse straight down of WTC7 began after the cave-in of the Penthouse at the top. This unedited video starts before the Penthouse at the top collapses and very clearly one hears the sound of an explosion initiating the collapse sequence.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Explosives Gravity Collapse​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o"]Many No Explosive Collapses[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsE8CkZI6U&feature=related"]Progressive Collapse Proven[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYnVWQhAeH4"]Progressive Collapse Intiated on 3 Buildings [/ame]

LOL! I love how fucking retards pretend no sound is "clearly the sound of an explosion"! :lol: Stupid fucking ignorant little shits! True explosives would be heard for MILES and you can't even hear a pop in the video YOU claim shows an explosion! No wonder everyone laughs at you truthtards. You can't even be honest when you post your own evidence! Now go find a video that actually has an explosion in it ya pathetic loser!

Now go ahead and tell us again how this ground breaking new evidence proves your pathetic pack of lies. :lol:

LOL! I love how fucking retards pretend no sound is "clearly the sound of an explosion"! :lol: Stupid fucking ignorant little shits! True explosives would be heard for MILES and you can't even hear a pop in the video YOU claim shows an explosion! No wonder everyone laughs at you truthtards. You can't even be honest when you post your own evidence! Now go find a video that actually has an explosion in it ya pathetic loser!

Now go ahead and tell us again how this ground breaking new evidence proves your pathetic pack of lies. :lol:
Oh look who it is its the parrot..come back to display his ignorance..how quickly you've forgotton all the times you got your ass toasted on these forms :lol:
Hey loser..try to use a computer with some speakers instead of the one at the nurses station..I know you have to sneak to use it and all
but should you find one with some decent volume controls..you can hear a loud rumble/explosion right before the whole thing comes crashing down.
And while you were away dealing with your ailments, you missed a lot of discussion on how the WTC collapses were a clandestine covert operation that required no use of DET cord, and the use of quieter thermitic cutter charges that don't go BOOM for miles :lol:
Don't you have the brain capacity to understand that it was NOT intended to look like a CD? Apparently NOT..

so your expertise in explosives or demolition is what ?

I don't think he is at the computer at the nurses station anymore, I think it's lights out and he might be medicated by now.

Oh look who it is its the parrot..come back to display his ignorance..how quickly you've forgotton all the times you got your ass toasted on these forms :lol:
I see your delusions of grandeur are still as high as always. Unfortunately for you, the truth is on my side and you're just a pathetic loser who has nothing so has to make shit up. Tell us again about the massive explosions one can hear on the video! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Hey loser..try to use a computer with some speakers instead of the one at the nurses station..I know you have to sneak to use it and all
but should you find one with some decent volume controls..you can hear a loud rumble/explosion right before the whole thing comes crashing down.
Klipsch 5.1 speakers. I hear just fine. I don't have to make shit up like you do.

Oh, you hear the rumble. You can see it is the collapse of the internal structures.

Explosions are loud and high pitched. Or did you forget that little fact in your jacking off over thinking you actually found something. :lol: Oh... can't find that either? Well, keep pretending.

Mr. Jones said:
And while you were away dealing with your ailments, you missed a lot of discussion on how the WTC collapses were a clandestine covert operation that required no use of DET cord, and the use of quieter thermitic cutter charges that don't go BOOM for miles :lol:
Oh, so now you're going to pretend the explosion you DIDN'T hear was the lack of det cord? :lol: You can't even make up believable shit or keep your "stories" straight! You should go back to truthtard school and get you some more edumication because the first brainwashing didn't take.

Mr. Jones said:
Don't you have the brain capacity to understand that it was NOT intended to look like a CD? Apparently NOT..
Yet the whole BASIS of the truthtard claims is that it looked just like a CD so it had to be a CD! You fucking losers STILL can't keep your stories straight! You get your ass kicked to high heaven over the lack of evidence of CD so you pretend there was no conventional CD, while forgetting the whole basis of your retarded theories was the fact it looked like a CD. I swear. Truthtards could jump off a building and miss the ground due to incompetence and ignorance.

Have a good night truthtard loser! .!.. :lol: ..!.

Probably better than yours. You're constantly stepping all over your dick with misinformation and downright bullshit.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for you fuckwads to actually come up with some real evidence. A circle jerk over a video you pretend shows explosions from non explosives isn't exactly going to convince anyone not already in a straight jacket of your honesty.

I don't think he is at the computer at the nurses station anymore, I think it's lights out and he might be medicated by now.

Your fantasy land certainly is..... enlightening.... :lol:

You're lying again parrot shit :lol:

I see your delusions of grandeur are still as high as always. Unfortunately for you, the truth is on my side and you're just a pathetic loser who has nothing so has to make shit up. Tell us again about the massive explosions one can hear on the video! :lol:
You wouldn't know the truth if came up and bit you on your little lying ass, I'm not making up anything, your argument is with all the credible engineers, architects, military CIA FBI and countless others, that know a shitload more about the topic then your sorry ass :lol:

Klipsch 5.1 speakers. I hear just fine. I don't have to make shit up like you do.
Oh, you hear the rumble. You can see it is the collapse of the internal structures.
LOL, so now you claim to actually be able to see through the fucking building!!! You fucking sorry ass troll..Admits he DOES hear the rumble, when all this time denied ANY , now claims to have Xray vision!!! STFU you loser!
Explosions are loud and high pitched. Or did you forget that little fact in your jacking off over thinking you actually found something. :lol: Oh... can't find that either? Well, keep pretending.
Not all explosions jaggoff, thermitic cutting charges are not as loud as RDX etc.. Again it is not supposed to look like a CD, with all the bells and explosions dumbfuck!

Mr. Jones said:
Oh, so now you're going to pretend the explosion you DIDN'T hear was the lack of det cord? :
No asswipe one of your debunked arguments was the lack of DET cord proved no CD, in one of your past posts,,,yeah you said it. Besides there is explosive det cord too BTW, it gets consumed too leaving no trace of itself...God you're stupid, you again post shit you don't research..

Yet the whole BASIS of the truthtard claims is that it looked just like a CD so it had to be a CD! You fucking losers STILL can't keep your stories straight! You get your ass kicked to high heaven over the lack of evidence of CD so you pretend there was no conventional CD, while forgetting the whole basis of your retarded theories was the fact it looked like a CD. I swear. Truthtards could jump off a building and miss the ground due to incompetence and ignorance.
You are a fantastically stupid mental midgit, a CD could be carried out with thermitic cutting charges, it STILL is a CD, but with a different method of cutting away the columns..a quieter method with temps exceeding 5000 degs.
Tell us how you know hydrocarbon office fires that NIST even admitted they guessed at the temps, brought down a 47 story hirise in 13 seconds, I need a good laugh!!

Have a good night truthtard loser! .!.. :lol: ..!.
You in turn have a shitty one loser..say hello to nurse Ratched for us :lol::lol:

One_Flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_Nurse_Ratched_Billy_Bibbit_250.jpg

I hear a sound prior to collapse.... sounds like a very loud boom. No evidence of an explosion, and no evidence of a massive failure (other than a giant collapse very soon afterwards) prior either.

The way I see it... something has a catastrophic failure it is going to make a loud booming sound. Its obvious to me that something failed and it brought the building down. All that was after burning for several hours.

You "truthers" want to believe the gov't did it... whatever :cuckoo:

I hear a sound prior to collapse.... sounds like a very loud boom. No evidence of an explosion, and no evidence of a massive failure (other than a giant collapse very soon afterwards) prior either.

The way I see it... something has a catastrophic failure it is going to make a loud booming sound. Its obvious to me that something failed and it brought the building down. All that was after burning for several hours.

Seriously generalizing that the 'government" did it really is a bit much..after all there are still good people that work in the gov, I instead prefer to say that a rogue element of people in highly authoritative positions ran the show, before, during ,and after that fateful day.
Also the NIST report is really a joke dude, have you read any of the Public Comments of NIST Reports NCSTAR 1A – “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7”, and
NCSTAR 1-9 Volume One and Two, “Structural Fire Response and
Probable Collapse Sequence of World Trade Center 7” ?

There really are pretty convincing counter arguments from knowledgeable people in the field, and from what I have researched,
all the elements to pull this off are and have been available for some time now, and the PNAC is certainly an interesting read, and when you see how many of its writers and signatories were in those positions of power, well you can connect the dots.
Remember NIST report is just a theory too, and experts put it to shame.

Sorry, but I just cant buy into that theory when there are way too many "in your face" kind of things going on now as we speak.

I prefer to stick to the battle at hand.

You are dealing with "grassy knole" stuff here, and I cant deal with that stuff now.

My/our liberties are being taken away and I cant sit by and fight unwinnable battles.

Probably better than yours. You're constantly stepping all over your dick with misinformation and downright bullshit.
Ever notice how these OCTAs always refer to mens privates when they post? Makes one wonder if they are of the Gey persuasion :lol:
Umm but of course there's nothing wrong with being gay ..of course, please feel welcome :tongue:

Regardless, I'm still waiting for you fuckwads to actually come up with some real evidence.
Still waiting for real evedence from NIST, instead of junk science..Have you seen the laughable computer simulation that doesn't look nothing like the actual collapse??

A circle jerk over a video you pretend shows explosions from non explosives isn't exactly going to convince anyone not already in a straight jacket of your honesty.
I don't pretend to show you any explosives....twisting words again parrot pussy?? HMMM...? But you certainly CAN hear a loud BOOM, a very short time before the WHOLE BUILDING yep...47 stories comes STRAIGHT down....No partial collapse...no deformations to the side of the building all this supposed "thermal expansion" was said to be occurring NADA, but a global collapse..from sporadic office fires...that NIST can only guess about...

Again you are the one who said you could SEE the columns failing :lol: Did you buy the Xray specs out of the comic books?? This was after you admitted hearing the boom/explosion then the building coming STRAIGHT FUCKING DOWN!!??

Seriously generalizing that the 'government" did it really is a bit much..after all there are still good people that work in the gov, I instead prefer to say that a rogue element of people in highly authoritative positions ran the show, before, during ,and after that fateful day.
Also the NIST report is really a joke dude, have you read any of the Public Comments of NIST Reports NCSTAR 1A – “Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7”, and
NCSTAR 1-9 Volume One and Two, “Structural Fire Response and
Probable Collapse Sequence of World Trade Center 7” ?

There really are pretty convincing counter arguments from knowledgeable people in the field, and from what I have researched,
all the elements to pull this off are and have been available for some time now, and the PNAC is certainly an interesting read, and when you see how many of its writers and signatories were in those positions of power, well you can connect the dots.

Wow, you should try to do something about that. Instead of bitching about it on the internet you pathetic loser.

:cuckoo:

Sorry, but I just cant buy into that theory when there are way too many "in your face" kind of things going on now as we speak.

I prefer to stick to the battle at hand.

You are dealing with "grassy knole" stuff here, and I cant deal with that stuff now.

My/our liberties are being taken away and I cant sit by and fight unwinnable battles.
You're surrounded by brainwashed assholes. Leave while you still can.

Really? That's what you want to go with?

So the only Official investigation is actually just a theory. And I suppose the people who worked on that investigation weren't experts?

Who are your experts that put it to shame? People that like to pretend that cardboard boxes can demonstrate how 110 story buildings react? Your experts are in many cases not experts, and in nearly all cases wrong. But you know this.....

You're lying again parrot shit :lol:
And, as usual, Mrs. Jones can't actually point out the lie. All he has is claims and bullshit, both of which are worthless.

Mr. Jones said:
You wouldn't know the truth if came up and bit you on your little lying ass, I'm not making up anything, your argument is with all the credible engineers, architects, military CIA FBI and countless others, that know a shitload more about the topic then your sorry ass :lol:
:lol: Keep it up. It is clearly obvious that you're making everything up. Non-explosives making explosions nobody can hear? Do you even read your own shit before you post it? You sound like a moron who is just spouting gibberish! You contradict your own theories so much it is no wonder you can't tell truth from fiction anymore.

Mr. Jones said:
LOL, so now you claim to actually be able to see through the fucking building!!!
Look for yourself you dishonest troll. Watch the video for once in your miserable life. Are you going to pretend you can't see daylight through the building? Oh wait. You're a fucking liar. Of COURSE you're going to deny the obvious. :lol: You truthtards are so damn predictable!

Mr. Jones said:
You fucking sorry ass troll..Admits he DOES hear the rumble, when all this time denied ANY , now claims to have Xray vision!!! STFU you loser!
Rumble is NOT equal to explosion ya dumbass! What.... you expect a building collapsing to be SILENT? Oh wait. You're the dumbass. Of COURSE you're going to expect it to be silent except for the explosions from the non-explosives. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Not all explosions jaggoff, thermitic cutting charges are not as loud as RDX etc..
And also not used in controlled demolitions for numerous reasons I am sure you are well aware of. But, in good truthtard fashion, you ignore all these in your eagerness to jack off over your pathetic theories.

Mr. Jones said:
Again it is not supposed to look like a CD, with all the bells and explosions dumbfuck!
Yet that is the basis for almost all truthtard claims! :lol: And yet you started this very thread saying you could clearly hear the explosions that weren't suppose to happen! Why don't you sit back, smoke a few, and figure out what you do and do not believe. Right now you're chasing your own tail and making a complete fool out of yourself and all your fellow truthtards!

Mr. Jones said:
No asswipe one of your debunked arguments was the lack of DET cord proved no CD
One of my arguments was the complete lack of ALL evidence including thermitic charges, det cord, detonators (still need those for cutter charges ya dumbfuck!), steel showing signs of being cut, etc. Try to keep up, junior. Pretending your delusions are truth is funny, but boring.

Mr. Jones said:
in one of your past posts,,,yeah you said it.
Yup. It was one piece of evidence missing among MANY things listed. Yet you, in your ignorance, want to pretend I only said one thing. Sucks to be you! Caught being dishonest yet again!

Mr. Jones said:
Besides there is explosive det cord too BTW, it gets consumed too leaving no trace of itself...
Wrong again. Demolitions crews are taught to look for signs of det cord and other pieces of left over debris from a controlled demolition because it isn't uncommon for some charges to have not gone off.

Mr. Jones said:
God you're stupid, you again post shit you don't research..
Says the dumbfuck who can't even get whether or not there were explosions right. :lol: Shit, boy. Didn't you learn ANYTHING in truthtard school? What an embarassment!

Mr. Jones said:
You are a fantastically stupid mental midgit, a CD could be carried out with thermitic cutting charges, it STILL is a CD, but with a different method of cutting away the columns..a quieter method with temps exceeding 5000 degs.
Yet not leaving any evidence behind. Aww.. still sucks to be you! No matter which method you PRETEND happened, you still have to address the fact there IS NO EVIDENCE. None. Zip. Zilch. Which means, by definition, you and your fellow truthtards are doing nothing but making shit up and pretending it is real.

Mr. Jones said:
Tell us how you know hydrocarbon office fires that NIST even admitted they guessed at the temps, brought down a 47 story hirise in 13 seconds, I need a good laugh!!
Because there is massive amounts of evidence of hydrocarbon fires that burned very hot, yet not one shred of evidence of explosives, thermitic materials, cut beams, or ANY OTHER evidence of controlled demolition. It doesn't take very much brains to figure this out, yet you and your fellow truthtards don't even have that much. Pretty pathetic!

Mr. Jones said:
You in turn have a shitty one loser..say hello to nurse Ratched for us :lol::lol:
Awww.... Poor pussy Jones is so desperate he has to jack off over nurse Ratchet! :lol: Well, truthtards can't get any real women, so they have to pretend and even when they pretend they get stuck with the likes of Nurse Ratchet!

Forum List

Back