"Undocumented worker" (aka illegal alien) sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law

you should have changed it.....that undocumented PC bullshit is just that....bullshit.....

good point - I fixed the thread title - appreciate your catch on that
just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy

And of course, the race card.

YOu are a piece of shit.
whats the race card? is that when i call you a racist for ranting about ethnic cleansing the mexicans?

Ethnic cleansing? Lol! Prove it! Oh wait you can't because it really isn't happening, you drama queen.

just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy

And of course, the race card.

YOu are a piece of shit.
whats the race card? is that when i call you a racist for ranting about ethnic cleansing the mexicans?

THe Race Card is when an asshole falsely accuses someone of being a racist.

It is absurd that your response to an illegal, suing over having the law enforced is to call someone racist.

Absurd, dishonest, asshole-ness, vile, shitty, ect.

Fuck you.
whats insane is that you neo nazis think your fooling anyone by changing "wetbacks" to "illegals"

What is wrong is that you will assign motives where none exist. I don't know of very many people that have a problem with legal immigrants to our country. Many that I know of, have a huge problem with illegal immigrants. Even those in the Hispanic population have problems with illegal immigrants.

You need to educate yourself because you sound like a real dumb prick.

There is a reason he sound's like a real dumb prick.

FYI, I support massive curtailment of legal immigration.

Forum List

Back