"Undocumented Immigrants" is Politically Correct Nonsense!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
AMNESTY IS AMERICAN GENOCIDE!

Those 'undocumented' are actually 'highly documented' with fraudulent documents our government readily accepts.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest.

Who does your Senator represent, citizens or illegal aliens?

Stop 'Guest Worker' AMNESTY for illegal aliens, enforcement NOW!

Our anti-citizen Senate is attempting to pass an amnesty for up to 13 million illegal aliens despite overwhelming citizen opposition. This may be the most important strategic non-war US political issue in the last 2-3 decades and for the next 2-3 decades. It's that critical. Citizen action is urgently needed.

Despite a Zogby poll showing citizens prefer an enforcement-only bill by 2-1 over the Senate amnesty proposal, your Senator needs to hear from you now as the Senate will vote on amnesty during the week of May 22, 2006. Voice your opposition to your Senator today at 866-220-0044, 866-340-9281, 800-833-6354, 866-340-9281, 877-762-8762, 866-808-0065, 888-355-3588, 866-220-0044 or 202-224-3121.

Because of existing chain migration laws, amnestied illegal aliens have the right to petition to bring in their mother, father, brothers, sisters, and children. It is estimated that the amnesty could mean up to 200 million new residents over the next 20 years. Yet how much have you heard from the media about that ramification?

President Bush's and the Senate's recent enforcement proposals, which are long on promises and short on sincerity, are virtually meaningless because amnesty and immigration enforcement have opposing effects. Amnesty clearly signals to the rest of the world wanting to come to America that US immigration laws will not be enforced. We would not be able to stop a heightened migration invasion as historically shown by the illegal invasion after the 1986 amnesty. Show us the enforcement now!

The polarization of the immigration debate is in large part due to the euphemisms, slogans, and untruths perpetuated by the medi-DAH (media), particularly from the Pulp Peddlers (newspapers). The media view of immigration and the internet view of immigration are two different worlds. Consider accessing the vast reservoir of internet information to further educate yourself on illegal immigration. You can start at News, Blogs, StateOrganizations, NationalSites, Voting Records , and Lou Dobbs, the notable exception to the media deception.

Citizens must draw the line and not accept amnesty in any way, shape or form as it is widely recognized by anti-illegal immigration groups that the subsequent migration invasion from an amnesty far outweighs any more promises of enforcement.

Talking points when you call your Senator and Representative:

Enforcement and attrition are the solutions, not AMNESTY. Pro-amnesty supporters claim the only solution to the crisis is legalization because mass deportation is not feasible. Actually enforcement of existing laws is the only solution as rewarding illegal aliens will trigger even more mass illegal migration. The priority of elected officials must be citizens, not corporations, not illegal aliens and not organizations. The problem must be fixed first and the problem of millions of illegal aliens can be dealt with by Attrition. Once laws are enforced most illegal aliens will return to their homeland.

Illegal migration is not a human right. Pro-amnesty supporters portray the plight of illegal aliens as a human rights issue. However, violating the borders of a sovereign nation is not a right in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which states: "Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country." Yet human rights advocates vociferously and erroneously claim such a right without justification as such a right is not provided in the widely accepted human rights declaration. See Rights.

Enforcement and AMNESTY are incompatible. AMNESTY is rewarding law breakers and enforcement is punitive and are mutually exclusive. It is totally hypocrisy to claim one is for AMNESTY but against illegal immigration. Our borders must be secured. Armed Mexican military must be prevented from crossing our borders. Our government must be forced to refuse to accept fraudulent documents used by illegal aliens.

It's an AMNESTY. The open border elites claim the guest worker bills are not amnesty because they do not require payment of a token fine before eligibility for permanent residency (green card) or because they do not offer a path to citizenship. That is a flat-out lie. The laws governing illegal immigration bar legal reentry into the United States for several years before eligibility is restored. A token fine is a thinly disguised waiver of the penalty. Amnesty is defined as waiving of a penalty. Illegal aliens are subject to deportation. The various guest worker bills waives the deportation penalty. Duh, it's an AMNESTY.

Guest worker programs have been world-wide failures. Many of the immigrant problems in England such as the London bombings and French Muslim riots are a lingering result of non-assimilation from post-WWII guest worker programs. The US Bracero program was a failure. Even many pro-illegal immigration ethnic advocates admit guest worker programs are failures. This aspect has received little debate, yet the Senate is poised to embark on a direction that promises huge future problems of non-assimilation and radicalization of third-class workers.

Guest workers are permanent. Pro-illegal invasion supporters tout the program as temporary, but that is another flat-out lie. Our immigration programs are riff with facts proving that foreign nationals, once here, do not return to their homeland.

Guest worker programs are a threat to homeland security. Senators should know this, but apparently are prepared to ignore this key problem with any guest worker program. The one key question Senators are unwilling and unprepared to answer is who will do the background checks on the illegal aliens participants and new guest workers? The fact is the Department of Homeland Security is utterly incapable of carrying out this vital function.

Guest workers mean more unemployed and underemployed Americans. The continued mass influx of foreign worker who work for less means the continued displacement of legal American workers and a further degradation of benefits for American workers. The current guest worker proposals include massive increases in H-1B visas indicating that the true intent of elites is to flood all industries with cheap foreign labor. American workers in all industries will be under further wage depression and loss of benefits.

Guest worker amnesty means more illegal migration. History has clearly shown that amnesties cause more illegal migration. After the huge 1986 amnesty which was supposedly 'the last amnesty' the rate of illegal immigration exploded to the current level of upwards of 20 million illegal aliens in the US today. See "Chief Administrator of the 1986 Amnesty Speaks Out Against Repeating a Failed Policy."

Citizen action is urgently needed!!

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

"Undocumented alien" is republican code for people power busting and middle class destroying "illegal immigrant." If the republicans get their way (although most will forever regret it, eventually) there will be no "middle class". They have resented the right of everyday American to vote, including the rights of women, minorities and non-property owners, and have stifled any attempt by common Americans to expect business to operate responsibly. Cheaper labor, higher profit, no liability for your own mistakes? Why not?

Psychoblues

Pale Rider said:
AMNESTY IS AMERICAN GENOCIDE!

Those 'undocumented' are actually 'highly documented' with fraudulent documents our government readily accepts.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest.

Who does your Senator represent, citizens or illegal aliens?

Stop 'Guest Worker' AMNESTY for illegal aliens, enforcement NOW!

Our anti-citizen Senate is attempting to pass an amnesty for up to 13 million illegal aliens despite overwhelming citizen opposition. This may be the most important strategic non-war US political issue in the last 2-3 decades and for the next 2-3 decades. It's that critical. Citizen action is urgently needed.

Despite a Zogby poll showing citizens prefer an enforcement-only bill by 2-1 over the Senate amnesty proposal, your Senator needs to hear from you now as the Senate will vote on amnesty during the week of May 22, 2006. Voice your opposition to your Senator today at 866-220-0044, 866-340-9281, 800-833-6354, 866-340-9281, 877-762-8762, 866-808-0065, 888-355-3588, 866-220-0044 or 202-224-3121.

Because of existing chain migration laws, amnestied illegal aliens have the right to petition to bring in their mother, father, brothers, sisters, and children. It is estimated that the amnesty could mean up to 200 million new residents over the next 20 years. Yet how much have you heard from the media about that ramification?

President Bush's and the Senate's recent enforcement proposals, which are long on promises and short on sincerity, are virtually meaningless because amnesty and immigration enforcement have opposing effects. Amnesty clearly signals to the rest of the world wanting to come to America that US immigration laws will not be enforced. We would not be able to stop a heightened migration invasion as historically shown by the illegal invasion after the 1986 amnesty. Show us the enforcement now!

The polarization of the immigration debate is in large part due to the euphemisms, slogans, and untruths perpetuated by the medi-DAH (media), particularly from the Pulp Peddlers (newspapers). The media view of immigration and the internet view of immigration are two different worlds. Consider accessing the vast reservoir of internet information to further educate yourself on illegal immigration. You can start at News, Blogs, StateOrganizations, NationalSites, Voting Records , and Lou Dobbs, the notable exception to the media deception.

Citizens must draw the line and not accept amnesty in any way, shape or form as it is widely recognized by anti-illegal immigration groups that the subsequent migration invasion from an amnesty far outweighs any more promises of enforcement.

Talking points when you call your Senator and Representative:

Enforcement and attrition are the solutions, not AMNESTY. Pro-amnesty supporters claim the only solution to the crisis is legalization because mass deportation is not feasible. Actually enforcement of existing laws is the only solution as rewarding illegal aliens will trigger even more mass illegal migration. The priority of elected officials must be citizens, not corporations, not illegal aliens and not organizations. The problem must be fixed first and the problem of millions of illegal aliens can be dealt with by Attrition. Once laws are enforced most illegal aliens will return to their homeland.

Illegal migration is not a human right. Pro-amnesty supporters portray the plight of illegal aliens as a human rights issue. However, violating the borders of a sovereign nation is not a right in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which states: "Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country." Yet human rights advocates vociferously and erroneously claim such a right without justification as such a right is not provided in the widely accepted human rights declaration. See Rights.

Enforcement and AMNESTY are incompatible. AMNESTY is rewarding law breakers and enforcement is punitive and are mutually exclusive. It is totally hypocrisy to claim one is for AMNESTY but against illegal immigration. Our borders must be secured. Armed Mexican military must be prevented from crossing our borders. Our government must be forced to refuse to accept fraudulent documents used by illegal aliens.

It's an AMNESTY. The open border elites claim the guest worker bills are not amnesty because they do not require payment of a token fine before eligibility for permanent residency (green card) or because they do not offer a path to citizenship. That is a flat-out lie. The laws governing illegal immigration bar legal reentry into the United States for several years before eligibility is restored. A token fine is a thinly disguised waiver of the penalty. Amnesty is defined as waiving of a penalty. Illegal aliens are subject to deportation. The various guest worker bills waives the deportation penalty. Duh, it's an AMNESTY.

Guest worker programs have been world-wide failures. Many of the immigrant problems in England such as the London bombings and French Muslim riots are a lingering result of non-assimilation from post-WWII guest worker programs. The US Bracero program was a failure. Even many pro-illegal immigration ethnic advocates admit guest worker programs are failures. This aspect has received little debate, yet the Senate is poised to embark on a direction that promises huge future problems of non-assimilation and radicalization of third-class workers.

Guest workers are permanent. Pro-illegal invasion supporters tout the program as temporary, but that is another flat-out lie. Our immigration programs are riff with facts proving that foreign nationals, once here, do not return to their homeland.

Guest worker programs are a threat to homeland security. Senators should know this, but apparently are prepared to ignore this key problem with any guest worker program. The one key question Senators are unwilling and unprepared to answer is who will do the background checks on the illegal aliens participants and new guest workers? The fact is the Department of Homeland Security is utterly incapable of carrying out this vital function.

Guest workers mean more unemployed and underemployed Americans. The continued mass influx of foreign worker who work for less means the continued displacement of legal American workers and a further degradation of benefits for American workers. The current guest worker proposals include massive increases in H-1B visas indicating that the true intent of elites is to flood all industries with cheap foreign labor. American workers in all industries will be under further wage depression and loss of benefits.

Guest worker amnesty means more illegal migration. History has clearly shown that amnesties cause more illegal migration. After the huge 1986 amnesty which was supposedly 'the last amnesty' the rate of illegal immigration exploded to the current level of upwards of 20 million illegal aliens in the US today. See "Chief Administrator of the 1986 Amnesty Speaks Out Against Repeating a Failed Policy."

Citizen action is urgently needed!!

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

Psychoblues said:
"Undocumented alien" is republican code for people power busting and middle class destroying "illegal immigrant." If the republicans get their way (although most will forever regret it, eventually) there will be no "middle class". They have resented the right of everyday American to vote, including the rights of women, minorities and non-property owners, and have stifled any attempt by common Americans to expect business to operate responsibly. Cheaper labor, higher profit, no liability for your own mistakes? Why not?

Psychoblues

A very impassioned rant. But, mostly bullshit. Unless you can prove any of it.

Typical reich wing response. This is America. We have an open press and library, at least for now. I've researched, in my commonplace kind of way, for 56 years now. You justify your own stupidity with your own links and innuendo. No question about it. Republicans stifle votes whether they be female, minority, non-property owner or otherwise against personal profit or power at the expense of the population. I can surmise with great confidence my observations of 56 years are correct. I pay attention, even still have occasionally voted against myself (and I have confessed those mistakes here in USMB), but still maintain my present observations and attitude are correct. You gotta grow up and recognise the real truth at some point in your life.

Psychoblues

Pale Rider said:
A very impassioned rant. But, mostly bullshit. Unless you can prove any of it.

Psychoblues said:
Typical reich wing response. This is America. We have an open press and library, at least for now. I've researched, in my commonplace kind of way, for 56 years now. You justify your own stupidity with your own links and innuendo. No question about it. Republicans stifle votes whether they be female, minority, non-property owner or otherwise against personal profit or power at the expense of the population. I can surmise with great confidence my observations of 56 years are correct. I pay attention, even still have occasionally voted against myself (and I have confessed those mistakes here in USMB), but still maintain my present observations and attitude are correct. You gotta grow up and recognise the real truth at some point in your life.

Psychoblues

While life experience can be a valuable tool, you really shouldn't call it research. Obviously, your life experience has overwhelmed your common sense and twisted your thought processes. Open press and libraries do no good if you dont use them; passing a library on your way to the bar everyday is not research either.

Many insane folks are confident in their views. Nothing special there and it sure as hell doesn't make you right. Your last sentence may be some advice you might want to consider taking.

As an aside, your "victimhood" is wearing really really thin. Get grip on ourself, would ya?

While I don't agree with letting illegal aliens off the hook, I don't think that if they pass the bill it will be an "American Genocide". Perhaps you are being a little xenophobic.

Police search for rape suspect

Illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 10-year-old girl

PHARR - Police said they are searching for a 21-year-old illegal immigrant accused of raping a 10-year-old family member and leaving her pregnant.

The girl was subsequently taken to the Children's Advocacy Center in Edinburg where she told staff that her 21-year-old relative, Pedro Guzman Muñoz, had raped her, police said.

Police continued to search for Guzman on Thursday but said they did not have any leads on his whereabouts.

"We think he went back to Mexico because he's an undocumented immigrant, but we don't know," Salinas said.
http://www.valleystar.com/articles/2006/05/26/local_news/local_news2.txt

cslaughlin13 said:
While I don't agree with letting illegal aliens off the hook, I don't think that if they pass the bill it will be an "American Genocide". Perhaps you are being a little xenophobic.

Then you have no insight.

White people,
If you think that hispanics like you and your American culture,

your a fool.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Typical response? You speak of a TYPICAL RESPONSE??!! There's nothing more typical than a liberal reading out of his liberal response handbook, such as you.

And you're 56? You've got 6 years on me, but yet I have 40 on you intellectually.

You're "observations" have all been within the confines of your beloved left coast. The liberal nation of california. Well that doesn't qualify you speak anywhere BUT california, because you're so far out of touch with main stream America, we can't even recognize your train of thought as being coherent. You do speak psychobabble quite well though, which as I understand is the state language for california.

Really, moron, you need to get a life, and lay off the weed.

D'ster said:
White people,
If you think that hispanics like you and your American culture,

your a fool.

What puzzles me is why they insist on risking the well-being of their lives to get here if they don't like our American culture. Can you answer that for me?

cslaughlin13 said:
yeah, I have to agree with you semper fi, I really don't think that mexicans hate our culture and they realy won't destroy America by comming over here.

Immigration is what made America what it is today. That was immigrants, not criminals. If it is done right, immigration will help America, but people sneaking across the borders will do everything BUT help.

What hacks me off is the forgiveness offered by the Senate to allow them to collect Social Security even if they used forged or stolen documents to secure employment. Forging those documents is a Felony, stealing them is a worse felonyl Then they pretend this is not amnesty because they are going to "fine" them 2K? When did we suddenly prostitute out our citizenship?

Then the amnesty for employers is total and complete amnesty, no fine, not even one little tiny repercussion for illegally hiring these people. Total and complete forgiveness....

When did the ones who were saying "We are a nation of laws" during the Clinton idiocy suddenly become the "We'll give them whatever they want!" party?

Semper Fi said:
What puzzles me is why they insist on risking the well-being of their lives to get here if they don't like our American culture. Can you answer that for me?
I think it has become very clear that white people can and have created a far more superiour civilization then most if not all brown people have.
I think brown people don't like the white people because the white peoples successful way of life exposes how unsuccessful brown people really are.

D'ster said:
I think it has become very clear that white people can and have created a far more superiour civilization then most if not all brown people have.
I think brown people don't like the white people because the white peoples successful way of life exposes how unsuccessful brown people really are.

Nicely played. :beer:

Forum List

Back