Undocumented immigrants are being granted drivers license in Minnesota

Reporting illegals is not that simple Dude.
It is if you have relatives who work for ICE...Dude.

No I don't have a relatives that work for ICE but I personally know 3 ICE officers that are stationed in San Diego and Amarillo,Texas and they owe me a lot of favors.
That is how I get most of my informations.
I didn't ask you that. I didn't ask you anything, actually. It was a statement.

No I don't have a relatives that work for ICE but I personally know 3 ICE officers that are stationed in San Diego and Amarillo,Texas and they owe me a lot of favors.

Well your statement is wrong.

You don't even know what my statement was, do you?

Because you are so full of it..... I really don't care.

You clearly don't have a clue what I said or what you're talking about. And saying "I really don't care" is a classic failed attempt at saving face after being exposed as a moron. :lol:

most illegals can't speak English or read traffic signs and they better have insurance , I don't feel safe on the road with these people behind the wheel of a car.
Don't you feel safer with someone who has passed a drivers test?

You clearly don't have a clue what I said or what you're talking about. And saying "I really don't care" is a classic failed attempt at saving face after being exposed as a moron. :lol:

Does it really matter what you are babbling SJ? Get a life.

It must matter to you because you've responded to 9 of my posts (and you've been slapped down on every one of them).

I have know a person who was rear ended by a immigrant in Minnesota....was a Somalian who could not speak or read English
These are the immigrants that need to be kicked out of America and back to there own country.

It must matter to you because you've responded to 9 of my posts (and you've been slapped down on every one of them).

I responded bc I'm having fun after I laughed at your fabrications and stupidity. Get a life Dude you are a lightweight. You don't know shit.

I responded bc I'm having fun after I laughed at your fabrications and stupidity. Get a life Dude you are a lightweight. You don't know shit.
Too bad you were too stupid to even know what you responding to. Now piss off.

1703687903670.png

Forum List

Back