Undocumented democrat charged with stabbing teen girl

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I wonder how many more will be murdered because no one will stop illegals?

Illegal immigrant charged in stabbing death of 16-year-old girl, report says

A New Jersey man charged in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old girl was reportedly in the U.S. illegally at the time of the alleged crime.

Bryan Cordero-Castro, 20, was charged with murder, weapons possession and attempted escape in connection with the stabbing death of Madison Wells. Cordero-Castro is a Guatemalan native who was living in the U.S. illegally after overstaying his visa, according to the Asbury Park Press.

A New Jersey man charged in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old girl was reportedly in the U.S. illegally at the time of the alleged crime.

Bryan Cordero-Castro, 20, was charged with murder, weapons possession and attempted escape in connection with the stabbing death of Madison Wells. Cordero-Castro is a Guatemalan native who was living in the U.S. illegally after overstaying his visa, according to the Asbury Park Press.

Unregistered idiot makes fake thread title.

Maybe we should make up some bullshit laws to add on to violence like we do "hate crimes."
If you are illegal, it makes the punishment even worse.

If you're undocumented, then you can't be a Democrat.......

Oh wait, you're fucking making shit up. Fake news. And then you'll complain when other people do it.

Get used to the new face of the Democratic Party base. These people are guaranteed to vote Democrat and that's all that matters to the left in this country.

Get used to the new face of the Democratic Party base. These people are guaranteed to vote Democrat and that's all that matters to the left in this country.
How is your comment even slightly relevant to this fake thread created by a lying republican?

I'd say "get used to the new face of the republican party". But you kids have always been liars.

You are just a racist! Why aren’t you talking about the white man in Colorado who murdered his white wife and white daughters?

You are just a racist! Why aren’t you talking about the white man in Colorado who murdered his white wife and white daughters?

Feel free to open a thread on it, and come up with ideas on how to prevent such murders. Meanwhile murders committed by illegals are easy to prevent, just enforce our borders and immigration laws.

Unregistered idiot makes fake thread title.
No troll, he's most assuredly a democrat.

Feel free to open a thread on it, and come up with ideas on how to prevent such murders. Meanwhile murders committed by illegals are easy to prevent, just enforce our borders and immigration laws.
Oh I know! I am just speaking from experience! I have been and was called a racist for pointing out that the illegal who killed the girl in Iowa’s was illegal! I was reminded by the attackers that we failed to talk about the white guy in Colorado who killed his white wife and white daughters! Emphasis on WHITE! Ask Coyote!

Republicans are in charge of everything and yet the illegals keep coming.

Why is that?

If you're undocumented, then you can't be a Democrat.......

Oh wait, you're fucking making shit up. Fake news. And then you'll complain when other people do it.
No troll, I didn't make it up it was the headline on a news source I saw.

screenshot_597.png

I didn't hear anything about it, and this man in Colorado had every right to be there. This Mexican didn't and this girl would still be alive if the law had been enforced. Keep calling me a racist. You morons have destroyed anything that word may have ever meant.
I am on your side dude. Take a breath!

How is your comment even slightly relevant to this fake thread created by a lying republican?

I'd say "get used to the new face of the republican party". But you kids have always been liars.
No one lied about anything America hater. I even posted the headline image from the page I took it from.

I didn't hear anything about it, and this man in Colorado had every right to be there. This Mexican didn't and this girl would still be alive if the law had been enforced. Keep calling me a racist. You morons have destroyed anything that word may have ever meant.
I am on your side dude. Take a breath!
Saw that. I removed by post. Sorry.

Republicans are in charge of everything and yet the illegals keep coming.

Why is that?
Because congress has too many do nothing liberals in it who refuse to do their jobs that's why.

Forum List

Back