Undisputable advances

mikho117

Rookie
Sep 8, 2011
As the report of the U.S. State Department says, there were several important advances in the sphere of Human Rights defense in Georgia in 2010. For all that, according to American experts, the main Georgian problems are bad treatment of prisoners, unauthorized arrests, selective implementation of the law and suppression of business. I’m really sorry but... what "important advances" are they speaking about? Don’t I understand anything? I live in this country and I haven’t noticed anything akin to Human Rights... If in Georgia people are arrested and tortured in Merabishvili’s chambers everywhere, if there’re no convenient conditions for business in Georgia, what the fuck are they talking about?! Ate some toxin-producing fungi the officials of the State Department, didn’t they? Or they’re living on other planet? Policemen broke my brother’s arm during the May protests against Saakashvili’s regime in Tbilisi! Two Germans were about to be drowned in a Georgian village! If American politicians really think what they say, they must be driven to a loony-bin ASAP.

Forum List

Back