Underwear

I just strap one to each leg and call it good.

I assume that you don't plan on doing any splits.

No.......and I don't dress for it either. :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 10879

if you're going to do a split don't do it like a sissy

Collectors_Splits.jpg

riddle me this...you have had balls since birth...well most men...that is....and yet you act like they are a new discovery that must be fondled....constantly...rearranged like cheap furniture...what is with that...find a place for them and leave them alone...

and go wash your damned hands after you play with your balls....have some decency

You can't imagine how annoying it is to have your nut sack stick to your inner thigh. In that case manual adjustment is absolutely necessary

Perhaps it's similar to when a pantyliner comes loose and sticks where it's not supposed to.:eusa_eh:

Like when the adhesive sticks to your meatcurtain?

riddle me this...you have had balls since birth...well most men...that is....and yet you act like they are a new discovery that must be fondled....constantly...rearranged like cheap furniture...what is with that...find a place for them and leave them alone...

and go wash your damned hands after you play with your balls....have some decency

You can't imagine how annoying it is to have your nut sack stick to your inner thigh. In that case manual adjustment is absolutely necessary

Perhaps it's similar to when a pantyliner comes loose and sticks where it's not supposed to.:eusa_eh:

Like your boyfriend's leg? :eek:

Forum List

Back